Reviews for The Honour of a Traitor
I just love the end its sooooooo cute
You got A, B AND C all in one!?

*collapses and worships*

BTW, you made some grammar mistakes, not really noticable, but I'm a stickler :)
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

...did you know B might *B* a good choice
I recently did the Tempest. I completely understand. Love the story so far!
Ilocho chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
Great i am still coming up with a storie and if you like it will you post it on fan fic for me
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
it is great i am 12 and i love reading and nothing is to inapropeat for me and i think after reading like 20 of the fan fiction stories i will wright one my self on papper then email it to you in a reveiw and expect to hear if you do or don't like it
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Awww. Funny thing is, I can remember some of the people's looks from the film hike I was reading this (I haven't seen it in ages). Nice stuff.
luvuni chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Amazing! I love mulan and i indeed love this story!
Living in a Casket chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
It's good, but you have a couple of grammatical errors in there - and your spelling of certain words could be better. You have some really good idea's but I feel that the story just moves too quickly to be believable.

Perhaps I could suggest you running it through a beta reader? Just to get the story on its feet, a little maintenance, a spit-shine here and there...

I don't mean to offend at all, quite the opposite really. I am more than happy to praise you on everything in there - but if you want that top-spot on reviews (and the like) then you'll have to work at it. I'm not saying that it'll be easy, or that it really NEEDS to be changed; I'm just suggesting that some tweaks wouldn't go amiss.

I hope I haven't offended you, and that you can see what I am saying - considering I am VERY over-analytical with the work I both read and write - and maybe even take onboard what I have said.

The best of luck,

Jade.
youngmoneyrockzz chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
this is wonderful tears came to my eyes as shang risked his life to save mulan's
doodlegirll chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Those last lines...I know where you got those from! Nice! I wonder if any one else caught onto that...
starbright37 chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
I loved it. It rocked. Anyways I was reading the last chapter and a thought came into my mind, where was mushu in all of this. So again I loved it. This was one of the best stories I have read.

love

rebecca
Sabrina Waits chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
this is the best stoy i ever read I LOVE It
FreeMoment chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
Aw, so cute! I loved it!
Christy T chapter 12 . 12/23/2005