Reviews for The One I Love
MangoesIceCream chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Swet! But wut bout Isis? Update soon!
MangoesIceCream chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Bravo! I hate Joey's sis 2! Serenity's a bitch! Great chapter! Update soon! And btw, in ur fic ,"Only You" is Seto and Tea goin 2 be together? Update soon!
FlyingOnWingsOfCrazy chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
swimmurgirl chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
hey, good job with the story. If you want to take it out of script format, just delete the things in front that say who is speaking (ex: marik: "insert random lines here") The thing about script format is that you don't really get thoughts and feelings. This story has a lot of them, it should be pretty easy to change to regular.

Keep it up!
Genius chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
You could change the story in the script format and upload it again. Script format isn't as detailed as normal talking. Just change the conversations into talking.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
You don't want to change it, but it needs to be done, otherwise it gets deleted. Its unfair that script format isn't allowed, but that's the way it is here.
animeaddict99 chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
okay then .
sakura chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
NICE. fast true and a very OCC kaiba but still..i like it
Gone Away 2345 chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
This would be a better fic if you stop writing script format. Script format is not allowed on the site and I'm warning you in advance, that way you won't freak out when your fic is deleted.
Person chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I really like your story, but Marik/Tea in the beginning is kinda weird just is. Ah well, as long as Tea/Seto is in the end
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Isn't this like your other story? Anyway,good start.
Nightfall2525 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
why are you re-posting the story?
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11