Reviews for When I Learn to Fly
the new dawn chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
I just got to the end of the currently posted chapters and wow. You've got a really good developed plot line. I like how you've kept the characters true to their natures. I also like how you shifted the focus through the story. I hope that this isn't the end of course any story can be taken somewhere even if the author is done. If this is truly it then it was than I thank you for putting the effort into writing it. If this isn't the end than I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Qk chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
Aww... Does this mean Angus is going be acting cold to Sam now? Dammit. I thought they had something going there. ;_;
Scattia chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
Just a quick review to say that I liked this story too (not sure which one I prefer though - possibly this one but that could change the more chapters I read of Everlasting Hype). Even though I haven't see Constantine (Keanu Reeves just doesn't do it for me and I get annoyed at his wooden acting ability - assuming you're referencing the film when you say Sam is like Constantine but I could be wrong - sorry!).

Is this the end? I wasn't sure when I finished reading this chapter as we have had the climax of the story but there are still things to wrap up; Sam and Angus, Rohan/Deidre/Garrett (which I assume you might be about to address seeing as how you keep mentioning the mariage contract), possibly Maeve's final battle, the Knox character that we have only had mentioned til now, how Sam says people who trust her are always hurt... so yeah in short I'm saying can't wait for the next chapter to see how the story further develops!
Vindicated chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Knowing this may be illegal (and in all respects a scandalous, pitiful thing to do), I have decided to post a plea. I've never done this "help me" kind of thing before and I won't do it ever again. But for now, I really must know what others are thinking. This is not only just for my ego. I actually have a full-length project I'm working on and I need comments. ::dang, selling myself is not as hard as I thought::

If this goes against Fanfic rules, then sorry. I've just had it with empty feedbacks. Hope you all can understand.