Reviews for Reflection
NerdsRule chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Videl? Vegeta? Dende or Piccolo? Nah. It's Videl.
gohanisaboss chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
You know , I think your the seul person that hasen't put vegeta in the shop in ther story "..." (btw sorry for the rubish english i live in france even tho my parents are english)
Supercool10 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
good job on making vegeta less veggie but still he doesn't apologize. WTF with the MR he would have blown anyone who said that. Man this to funny more humor than romance.
Supercool10 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Hey here helpful hints watch the buu saga so you would know what the z fighters act like and maybe add some OOC behaviors. Also Vegeta always say Brat, Kakabrat, or anything that is brat. He only say there name when he is about o fight or he is in a very sarcastic mood (that is one out of a billion years) so yah this helps with there personality kay.
K-chans Kisses chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
i luv the chapter! & i dont like rushed relationships either in stories or life. most of my friends dont either ( btw im 11 yrs old)
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 23 . 8/10/2006
awesome story! u better update or i'll be sad!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 23 . 8/9/2006
You were not lying, you really MUST have been really bored... :-P

But I liked the chapter, it was quite funny. The characters I recognised were from Harry Potter, but I don't know the others. Must be some anime I haven't seen.

The end was hilarious, Trunks with his night-nine-monts-B4-I-was-born stuff really made me laugh. Such a smart kid. .

UPDATE SOON! And I want more Hercule bashing and GohanVidel romance! How about the kids tell the teachers what Trunks said abou the pizza-boy and they should ask Bulma and VEgeta why did he say it and Vegeta should say because it wa the truth... :-DD
Luna's Meow chapter 23 . 8/8/2006
Hmm, I have absolutely no recollection of the topic of the fic I have just read. Guess I'll have to start all over...
gregory chapter 22 . 7/21/2006
this is a great fic and I love all the herc ule bashing and the pranks the chibis pulled.
Luna's Meow chapter 22 . 6/22/2006
I seem to have lost this fic among the myraid fics swirling around in my head. I'll have to start all over...
TheRomanticNerd chapter 22 . 6/12/2006
Hi! Kawaii chapter! I really love this story, I can't wait when Gohan tells Hercule HE defeated Cell... Man, that would be blast! :-)

I loved it, even though not much happened. But that's not always bad! As long as there's fluff in it...

Update soon! This fic rox big time, I wanna read more of it! HERCULE BASHING, YEAH!

MikoKriszty

p.s.: see? I DID review. So... U do update! And fast! Or else...
LinkOOT chapter 22 . 6/12/2006
That was another great chapter, which I hope you will continue to produce. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 22 . 6/11/2006
what did you mean with the (1)? anyway cool chapter! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Anime ADHD chapter 22 . 6/11/2006
Cool, update soon! _ Nice chapter!
Lady Crucio chapter 21 . 6/2/2006
Hurry with the next chapter! Please have Hercule find out about Gohan - it's so fun when he does!