Reviews for Never Too Far
ARTGirl99 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Like your story so far, can't wait to read the next chapters :)
Oh and you got Katara's brother wrong... It's Sokka not Sakka... Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
that was hella shitty
Toph Hedrick chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
*how to correctly spell names* Aang, Sokka :) other than that good job
The FaIIen Angel chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
The god of fire to them is Agni
The FaIIen Angel chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
So zuko can taste the avatar?
unicorn chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
i 3 zutara!
zutara 4ever!
u r awesome at writing!
Guitar girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Appa. Sokka. Aang.
I'm sorry, I just hate it when people get their names wrong.
KJun chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I like your story so far.
Please don't take this the wrong way, I really am just trying to help.
Aang
Sokka
Appa

Kat
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
whew.. this was written a REALLY long time ago.. I don't know if you still have this account or even if you still use the site but... I like the story... though, the characters seem a little out of wack... I HAVE A QUESTION! Can I RE WRITE YOUR STORY? that sounds insulting... but really, I would like to,.. I have nothing to do... crap, I'm babbling in a review, lol. Anywho, I like it, though you should work on spelling "Aang/Katara/Sokka" Though, I've only just read the first chapter so, who knows, you may have already fixed it... I'll probably review again later... maybe...
RedDeathLvr chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Yes,..this review is 5 yrs late...but..

With the exception of the troll 'Gobond', I thought everyone else let you off easily..lol.

First of all, It's Ozai, and not Ozoy. I'm surprised no one else brought that up in this chapter.

Another thing, although Katara and Zuko have been together for a month, it seems like he went from her trainer to being 'in love' with her..and vice versa. What happened to all the romance in between?

Ozai seems a bit OOC. He should seem more ruthless toward his son. You've watched only a few chapters of Book 1 of Avatar, right? Keep watching, because they do explain later on as to what happens with the relationship between Ozai and Zuko. Let's just say Ozai is a manipulative, evil arse..lol.

Another thing, Katara's brother should be waaaay more concerned about his sister then what you've portrayed. It seems like his feelings about his lost sister have taken a backseat to comforting Aang. Granted Aang should be feeling guilty about his treatment towards Katara, but Sokka should be a bit more unhinged.

Finally, Uncle Iroh, I think, would have smacked his nephew upside the head for even thinking about killing Katara. Iroh is a gentle soul, and not like his brother Ozai. He's more of a father figure to his nephew, and values life much more than his brother, Ozai.

You have a lot of potential! Keep writing, and get your material beta'd. That's what they are there for. They'll help you with grammar, spelling, characters..etc,..

Ignore the trolls. They're just idiots.

Onto the next chapter..
KannibalPopkorn chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
their names are Aang and Sokka not Ange and Sakka

and Skka would have died of a heart attac ic Kaara fell off of Apa! its his SISTE for god's sake!
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
ZUTARA 4EVER AND FTW!
Skremin chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Keep up the good work. And write more of zuko and katara
Abertha chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
yay zutara!
wisteriamage chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ithought that your storyline was exceptional but you could have followed the characters personalities alittle better