Reviews for Comes the Darkness
rose19586 chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
I tried to post a review at your homepage but my e-mail account sometimes doesnt work very well, so I couldnt post it and also I dont know if you got my e-mail with another review. So I hope you get this one! )

Anyway back to the topic, I love this story! Is one of my favorites! And this chapter was GREAT! Please please update soon!
Enigmaforum chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Wow. This story is just...amazing. Truly and wonderfully amazing. You showcase so many emotions and so many relationships so well. I just love your style of writing and the dark material is written so tastefully. You have a true talent and I cannot wait to read more of this story.

Again just..amazing and a wonderful read.
SYuuri chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I can't believe we have to wait a year for an update..but it was oh so worth it ;) I'm glad that the chapter was long and as always, it's awesome. Can't wait to read more of this and the rest of your stories.

Take care.
angelrei06 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
love your story! please update soon!
lorli810 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Keep it coming! Can't wait to read more!
jps1926 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
You are writing this SO well, and you put SO much into it, you should write movies. I wish this were a movie.
aprildjones chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
love it keep it up
rapunzl chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
I hate you.

I hate how compelled I have been to read this story. I hate that it isn't yet complete. And I really hate how its been more than 9 months since the last update, which means it will likely never be completed.

It is unfair to the world to post something this great and leave it hanging.

You are a very mean person.

katy1986 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
ok i love your story its kind of power rangers meet alias.

pls update soon.
Sparky16 chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
holy crap. You're really getting into this! I loved the whole thing with jess, such a good character and chris is just someone you love to hate. This has been a really great read so far and I want you to continue this. I'm finally just so flippin' happy that someone on this site can write a good story without the guys and gals having to morph every god damn chapter, that was driving me nuts and I have to say, the power ranger seasons after kim left... I never liked so this story was just so refreshing, sort of nastelgic and right up my alley! thank you! This work has just impressed me to no end, I stayed up all night reading it till 4am then I had to crash and woke up early just to finish it to this point. You're consistant in everything you've done in this story and not only am I impressed but you are one of the few and one of the rare that not afraid to venture and turn an original story line into something fantastic. I want to you continue this, I want you to update this. This isn't an option or a choice, this is an order! I wasn't a fan of power rangers(after 3rd season), nor of ranger writing, but yours is by far the exception and I'm glad I took the time to read what you have posted so far. Kim and tommy are my favourite couple and oringinally I was just looking for sap when I ran across this story out of thousands on this site :) Have you suppressed my craving? hell no you just made it worse! LOL but still. please do continue this, heck don't be a stranger, drop me a line with a preview or if you need help (which I doubt becuase you seem to be doing VERY well as is) just email. Still, a preview would be nice :) I have this story on alert. I hope I get one soon. Keep up the excellent work! And finally, to sound like a broken record, UPDATE SOON
Sparky16 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
jesus! LOL I love you! to great. I can't believe how in depth your plot is. I love the fact that these chapters are nice and long as well! Again, gramar and story content continues to be consistant as does your style. Very cool :)
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
wow. Just wow. You consistanly amaze me. your writing is consistant, and your details in this story just astound me. On top of that your gramar remains just as great. You've certianly put a lot of thought into this.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I LOVE this story already. it's so different! Thank you for being so! and on top of it it's a tommy/kim! thank you again! i love you! on to the next chapter!

p.s. I am VERY impressed with your gramar and writing style! very well thought out.
jesusloves82 chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
Good Story. Have any more chapters comming?

I'd like to see what else is going to happen.
alee81 chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
This is a great story. Please, Please continue until it is complete.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »