Reviews for Comes the Darkness
Jadester chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
This has to be the best Tommy/Kim story I have ever read! It is absoulutely fantastic! I am at a loss for words to describe how much I am enjoying this story and I am so glad to see that you have continued on with writting it. Please update soon.
margieboots chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
hey..luving the story..waiting for the next update..hope it's real soon!
Niffer01 chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Wow! Just read your story. It's amazing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon! Please!
forevercrane chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
omg... you so have to update this soon, this a great story and and this chapter was even greater...CONTINUE PLEASE!
arianamissy chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Impatiently awaiting the next chapter. Hurry please?
margieboots chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
omg! what a chapter...i so can not wait for 3b...i hope it'll be updated really soon, lol
Giggles18 chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
GReat chapter, can't wait to read more! Update again soon!
pinkprincess85 chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Oh wow.. that was awsome! It was ewell worth the wait! "Patiently" waiting the second part! Definitely one of my favorite stories!

HAVE A GOOD ONE...

PinkPrincess;)
margieboots chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
omg! r u going to update this story...i luv it so0o0o far...who would have thought the rangers would be helping the government...our world could really use them now. i hope u plan on updating. it's an awesome story!
pinkprincess85 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I really love the story, its very intriguing

! Please update soon! :)

Pink_Princess ;)
danhyde girl chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
good chapter pleas e continue
mj08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
what is the name of chapter two?

email me at mj_08_cheerleader

thanx.
powergal chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
wow this story is great! i absolutely love it love it love it! and cant wait for more! i am so with grey 17 on his comment about scenes and id love to have a copy to if u could email it to me aswell as by dawns early light cos those were like my fave stories! i hope u update soon
Alexandra3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I am blown away at the moment. This is one of the best stories that I have read in a great while. While I am fairly new to the PR universe (in the sense of fan fiction that is, I religiously watched the show as a kid) I am thrilled that I came across this story. If you've written anything else, I would love to know where I could find it. As it is, I like the original plot you have set up here and they way that you've worked past events to be true and yet not trivial. Please keep up the good work and I am eagerly looking forward to the next installment!
Clana621 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
tht was good! cant wait to see wht happen next! bye! :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »