Reviews for What to Expect
Spuffles chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Please continue this... ;)
Lil Boy Cat chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I know it's been awhile since an update, but I really like this story so far. I hope that you are able to update again!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Its such a shame it didnt really go this way, hope theres more

Lollie
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
so i guess this one has just been left unfinished? if not plz get on with it cos i really dont like waiting long for stories. LOL

Shadow xx
princessoffireskies chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
please continue this! PLEASE or i may just spontaneuosly combust or whatever! :P seriously tho. CONTINUE. (insert willows resolve face here!)
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Wow. This is one of the first Spuffy fics I've wanted to review in a while. I think you've really got a good idea going here. I'd love to read more!
AnononA chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Oh! MORE MORE MORE! This is so wonderful! Amazingly in character and so much of a better ending than the original! I'm scared, though, because I got this story from your profile, which means you haven't updated in awhile. But please, for my sake, could you continue? I love this and I love you as an author! Oh, and could you PLEASE finish "Setting up House?" I LOVE THAT STORY! You are phenomenal and I can't wait to read more of your work! Thank goodness you've written tons of stories!

AnononA )
lilkitty26 chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
This is very very good! You must update! I insist! lol...but omg...so good! I love how you've turned that moment from 'Intervention' into this soft tender thing between spike and buffy...cuz I love that spuffy goodness! Update update update...plz!
Brunettepet chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
You did a great job switching to Spike's POV. His pain hazed observations and emotions were well realized. Buffy's softness and caring seemed to be affecting him almost as much as the injuries. Nice job introducing the Scoobies in at the last minute to throw ice water on their calm.
darkwillow7 chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
O! BUSTED! More please!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
That was really good way awesome and kinda cute
Rowan Rice chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
ouch! but i think that dawn may have been smiling. update soon please!
kori hime chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Oh bloddy hell! A cliffhanger! No... Update now! I demand it! I wanna know what happens...
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I liked that Really good
AnononA chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Yay! You are VERY talented, and do the Spike/Buffy thing extremely well! More soon, please!

AnononA )