Reviews for Too Good for You
guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wonderfully descriptive, I like this ending much more the one in the movie!
CynthiaStar chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
It was really good, though the Cynna/Sarah scene put me off a little, but I liked Cynna anyway and thankfully it was a short scene and then came the juicy Jareth part we all love :)
Selphie Kinneas chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was so good!

When it started with Cynna I was constantly at wits end confused, but when Jareth returned confusion cleared. Great twist!

I much prefer this ending than the actual. It was really really good!

Your writing is great too. The casual tone when Sarah is thinking always made me laugh. A really fun read. I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Fantastic job!
Mashdana chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
well, jester dear! arent we in a rather hot mood...? nice piece, still remarkable similarities with 'most prized..' are unavoidable. still impeccable writing and enticing pace for this one as ever. thanks for sharing

M.
magialuna chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow an ending where they work out an agreement between them!

Nice one! Very, very hot btw.

Clare
The Midnight Changeling chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I loved this story, but the ending is too abrupt. There are several gaps let like what was Cynna's punshment and does Sarah ever come back. There must be a sequal, the story is just too good to end here.

The Midnight Changeling
Nitingale chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
WHAT? You CAN NOT possibly make that the end! To much is up in the air! Does Sarah come back? Did Cynna and Jareth have their own foreplay even though she's in love with Rosalyn and he's in love with Sarah? Like you said, "Before he had come inadvertently between them" I assumed it was Rosalyn and I confirmed it when Cynna said how he enchanted Rosalyn, but then Jareth comes to her? And Rosalyn is not there, and Cynna gets a devilish look on her face and Jareth says wicked girl? No no not the end please?
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I really, really liked this when I read it on :)
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hmm,i wonder if you'll ever write again...Miss you very very much.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
(grin) Kinky... And cute, too :) I have to wonder what Cynna's punishment was in the end... hmm...
Mollypet chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Is there going to be more?

This was wonderful!
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Great story! Someone just recommended this at the Escher Room, and I really enjoyed it! Would you consider continuing it? *wicked grin*

GT
ShiranuiAmmy chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
sequal! sequal! c'mon this storyline is too good to just keep it as a one shot!
phobos chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
you should write a sequel, or at lest continue on with the story, i want to find out what happens next and if they get together.
miss defy chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Holy crap monkeys!

That was good, very rick in detail!