Reviews for She Walks in Beauty
MHEYCA chapter 3 . 3/29
Coincidentally, I am reading this on a March 29 (2015). So, ahm.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKANE?! Hahaha. Still I'm amazed that this simple yet fantastic fanfic was published 10 years ago. For sure the author is now more awesome than before okay 1 more chap
jannika1990 chapter 4 . 3/14
que hermosa historia hoy no pare de leer me engancho desde el principio al final! Y el final fue solo perfecto en verdad me gustó mucho, muchas gracias por escribir tan bellas historias :)
gaby chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Awesome! !
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Wow! I loved it. Although the ending in chap 3 made me kinda sad... but it had to happen. Thanks for such a wonderful read.
linkgold64 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
nice fic... still wish he haden't died... but i digress, good fic
samp.k chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
This story ils perfect, from beginning tout end i loved it ! Thank you for sharing. I hope one day the épilogue coule turn into a réal you again, you have such a talent !
chiridarkrose chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
YOU KILLED ME!
mushroombanana chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
nice story, thanks for sharing. i love past lives storylines, its fascinating and exciting. i like the ending that they reunited, but still kinda sad that ranma and akane had to be separated by death.
KaChan84 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I really, really enjoyed reading your story! Thank you so much for sharing... and I'm kind of disappointed it ended there. The Epilogue would've made a great fic :)
itsdarkestbeforedawn chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Well even though I liked the story was interesting, I totally hate that ending. I think it ruined it, just for the sake of not being "cliche" it turned out to be just that... and I'm a sucker for happy endings. I think the epilogue didn't give any kind of consolation, you see... They are not "ranma and akane" any more... even if they had the same names and "souls"... People are shaped by the things they experience in life, so in the end they didn't find each other because they don't even had their memories. And I understand that authors don't want to give away the plot, but a warning would have been nice.. Like adding in the summary "this story is sad".. so some readers don't get disappointed in the end. Otherwise it feels like a sucker punch...
ElisaAckles chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Hi Angela n_n

I dont speak english, but, I found your profile and wanted to say that I cried with the third chapter of this story.

It's funny because I read it translated, and then, I read in English ... in both... cried and cried ... u_u poor Ranma.

PD: This is not the place, but I must tell you I love your AMV? Ranma ... with the song "Just Like Jesse James" :) I was great.
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, origin, touching, and unique.
crystalphoenix06 chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Oh my, that story just brought me to tears!.. like MAJOR!

oh my.. that was really good... you're way of describing stuff was clear. You sent me talking to Akane on the last chapter.. i was like literally in tears and telling akane "Don't you dare let him go!" but yeah..:'(

Tear jerker.. and yes you're mean for killing ranma!. jk. :)

Very good story. :) definitely one of my favorites. :)
RanmaAndAkane4Love chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
allllright man woman oh wahtever anyway i was GOING to tell you how great it was But - b-b-but Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *Crys* you killed him you killed him you KILLED HIM! WAAAA!

Antyway *Sinffffff* you did good on it but i don't think i can read it knowing Ranma 's dead *Sinnnnf* T_T but it was Fun to read ... and i really like the way you Killed him off lol ( Ok so i can;t giggle right now but .. your braking my haert) I BEG YOU TO TELL ME YOU BERING HIM BACK! lol anyway good job i alway kinnda like it when someone is able to Rip my haert out , (And let me tell yya that is a hard thing to do ;/ )
Prizz chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Wow I never knew this was a complete fic! What a great plot! Coming from a person who reads all the time, this one is very interesting and unique!

I just wonder why this fic is rated M? I didnt read any rated M worth part in the story? I think if you could lower the rating, you could get more reviews from the youngsters.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic!