Reviews for The Journey Back
LynnEGib chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Seems like she did hear him while in the coma
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
i was just curious as to what little naomi's reaction was to kathryn waking up. was she overjoyed? and what about nelix?
Julechan chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
I really like your stories. Some writers make the characters act like teenagers - but they're adults and have some experience in life, and there are certain things they just wouldn't say etc.

I think you capture them so well, they're really believable. Thanks for some nice, romantic reading :-)
Ayjah chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
What a wonderful 3 part story :)
astareltheweeper chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Excellent ending! I love the way that Chakotay wasn't able to put it into words in the end... very in character! ) Please keep it up.. I love all this JC fluff! )
Keaton Bridges chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
Loveangelforever, I don't understand where you got the idea that Naomi was ON the captain's bed. If I'm missing something, please fill me in. Thanks!
wackytabby chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
gr8 job but in the 2nd part why would naomi be on the captains more decrpitive in the story off what is going on
dennisud chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
A great ending here...but I think there's more like how will the crew react?

will they ba able to keep their private and public lives and decisions separate?

What about marriage and a family?

Lots of ground to cover. Are you willing to go with it?

tyger cub chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
kewl story. update...please...soon...thanx
Linwe Ringeril chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
O.O! So dramatic! So swet! I loved it so much! Especially the ending when she knew exactly what he was about to say, and how they just held each other. It's so romantic! I love j/c's when written well. Good story, too, injuring Kathryn to make Chakotay realize how much he needed to tell her how he felt before it was too late. Very good message about appreciating what you have. Keep up the awesome writing!

gradschoolproblems chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Pure Sap. But it is really good. I think you should keep going with this.