Reviews for Branded
hi there; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
crazykenz chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
piana chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
Hey! I really enjoyed reading this story! I'm very happy that Rin and Sesshomaru got back together. Nice happy ending! Good job!
xXDarkTemptationsXx chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very suspenseful! Can't wait to read the other 7 chapters of this story!
Invisible-chan chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
So you haven't read about them yet? Hehe I founnd out about them in spoilers. I love both characters though.
Ren chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Tee hee hee, -_-' gomen ne...I feel so stupid, but yes, thank you for adding these terms for me, I was SSO confused when she used some other terms. It made my life more simple. i Gomen for being a bother, tee hee hee, wells, thanks for the story, and arigato ne, for your great work, I hope I have the honor of reading another one of your stories...tee hee hee, until then, matta ne!
Kimu-san chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
Nice I liked the ending! Keep up the good work!
Devon Masterson-Bond chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
I just happen to have "Total Eclipse of the Heart" in my song archives (absolutey loved napster when it was free) and I put it in for the ned of the chapter:) Loved it. The song made the memory scenes vivid, I was picturing fade ins and all that. Loved it:)
weartheseshorts chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Wow! That was great! Wonderful job! Continue soon!

thats me

aka Pauline
Ren chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Hi there, just wanted to say, great story, I hope you update soon. I want to know who the other girl is and what is Sesshoumaru going to do when he finds her. Tee hee hee, I also wanted to know what does, teishu and all those other japanese words mean. Sorry to bother you if you do not wish to translate it, I'm looking forwards to another chapter of this story.

I wish it was a romance story, because I sure in hell don't always like drama and angst, it makes me feel like that too. And those feelings have negative out come in the end. _ arigato again for the update.
Invisible-chan chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Dun Dun Dun. I wonder who the other girls is.
gemini chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
I LOVE IT! its really good. is shippo married or what? that wasn't clear. but otherwise I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Invisible-chan chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
Suikotsu? Don't you mean Souten?
Ren chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
This story is so great story. I hope you continue this story line. Anyway great chapters too
New Fan chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Great chapter. I can not wait until the next chapter entails. Update soon.