Reviews for Changes
dj25taz chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
Great story wow
DCuniversegirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awwwww! So cute! I've read other fanfictions that have the beast fall in love with Raven in an animaly kinda way, is that where you are going with this fanfic? I'd love to read more!
burritomaster98 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh and beastboy got but by a green monkey and caught sakutia. Just saying.
burritomaster98 chapter 32 . 3/24/2012
It was a great read but a little advice. u need to use something to signify when it changes from characters and places.
darkgraywolf chapter 32 . 7/25/2008
*Squeals* yeah im finished oh my gosh i love the ending so much,!well written!
Invader-Hime chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Wow...this is really good so far _
ZadZap chapter 32 . 5/19/2007
thate wa the best story i ever read
ZadZap chapter 31 . 5/17/2007
Pretty awsome
ZadZap chapter 24 . 5/14/2007
Intersting i like the story more and more
ZadZap chapter 16 . 5/14/2007
ya know I just got a "OH DUH!" in the last chapter. Terra. I hope you dont mind Terra bashers.
ZadZap chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
OK for noe thing im noinsuting the way you put the story but actualy Garfield was bit by a green monkey and got sakuta. Sorry if i inulted the story line of what it ment. :(
ZadZap chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
I love this story
cratbro chapter 26 . 1/21/2007
Okay, this is an amazing story so far, though perhaps you should increase the rating a step. One thing however, bothered me:

Um... while I am very impressed that you know what saline is and all that, you don't shock asystole and you don't use a morphine pump on someone who is unconscious from a disrhythmia. 100 mg of aspirin is tiny, and would not be used in this situation. Atropine and epinephrine would more likely be administered, and they would have intubated him. You still did WAY better than most, I just feel you are close enough that you may as well get it right.
G.A.Reader chapter 32 . 12/7/2005
Great Chapter Update Soon!
G.A.Reader chapter 31 . 12/7/2005
Great Chapter Update Soon!