Reviews for Nightmare
kaleidoscopey chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OmG, it's great! i love it so much. Thank you soo much for writing this story :)

Well done!
problematick chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
*runs away from her TATE friends - zig zags through a crowd - pulls on unobvious trenchcoat and Fedora - gigantic sunglasses cover her face - whispers to NavyBabe* Since you read one of mine, I have to read another one of yours.

*eventually mumbles* It was good *dammit.* .; Still a good story, and somehow, it sorta fits. Don't think Gibbs would be quite like that, but hey; what are fics for? *grin* Okay, I've got to go before someone sees me, but if you write more, I'll read it *grudgingly, mind you!*

XBlue

P.S. *tiny tiny whisper* write darn you write.
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Aww, I liked it.
Paws chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Now this one was very twisted in plot...kind of like a really twisted roller coaster. I enjoyed it to the max!

Hope you do more of this pairing. They are my fav.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was so good-I wondered "what if" Gibbs heard from Ducky what that piece of s... did to Kate-wouldn't he go and comfort her?

And Gibbs, he would need comforting too!

Great fic-thanks!
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Its so scary because I had a similar nightmare about a friend of mine the other night... In any case, this was a very cute story! You should write others like this one! -
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aww! that was really good! and so sweet! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan