Reviews for Ivory Ruins
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
A deep, heart felt parting between two great friends realising that things will never be the same again, but that they have always been changing.
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh, wow, that was really powerful. I think you not only captured the internal anguish of Daniel, but of all Jack fans as well. Utterly gut-wrenching. It made me tear up! :(
ALesca-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005

Thst was very well written

more soon, ne?
c1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I hate ends too. You captured that feeling perfectly.
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Well written. Very evocative.
Lauretta chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
What a wonderful, tearful, story. The sign of a good fic is something we wish we could see on screen, and this is it. It was perfect. Your characterizations are excellent and I hope I can read more of your work. Could you please send link where I can find your fics?

Your CMO, Lauretta
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Absolutely astounding! I always love your stories, and this is just one of the many reasons why! Jack and Daniel stories are definitely a particular favorite of mine too. Well done! Keep writing!
Baileys chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh that's lovely - it made me cry! Well done ;-)
Banner chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That was sad and sweet. And immensely satisfying.
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
good chap!
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Oh heavens! That was a very well writen emotion piece. I liked the interaction between Jack and Daniel and the unspoken emotion.

Keep up the good work.
Eriu chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
You have some of the best charactoriztions in the fandom. I miss your stargate stories *hint hint*. really in all seriousness, its amazing.
Ann Marie Richie chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
You write with integrity. I loved your story. It will be such a change with Jack gone. You wrote a beautiful, sad but not melodramatic, ending of an era. Thank-you. Ann Marie
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was beautiful.
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
WAH! Next season is going to be HORRIBLE without Jack! ::begins bawling cartoon style with rivers of tears filling up the room::

On the other hand, your story was good. _ It did get a little confusing since it was told from Daniel's point of view, yet it also sort of wasn't. Did that make sense? What I'm trying to say is that a lot of the time, Espeically at the begining of the story, I couldn't figure out who 'he' was. Was 'he' Jack or Daniel? It was confusing, but obviously not that confusing as I read the story anyway.