Reviews for Song of the Gondola
LinaNgan chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is one of the saddest stories I've read!

I love it!
I am Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
omg. thats a sad, yet REALLY good story!keep it up!

Sango
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
How sad... how beautiful... it kind of reminds me of my story... only yours is so much more sad and beautiful!

*sob* This is wonderful! You are truly a wondrous writer!
Miaka chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
OH MY GOD... ;_; It's so SAD! It was just how I've been imagining the ending of Genbu Kaiden will be.

I loved it. ;-; Takiko x Rimudo...
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
OMG. That was beautiful, a wonderful piece of writing. I love how Takiko and Rimudo, even though they're dead, they find each other and remain together forever. Using the song at the end was beautiful and brilliant. Please read my story Modern Day Miko and tell me what you think.
EvilGenius Koji chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Omg...so sad...*sniff*
Lady Evelynn chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Haha. I like your story but then again you have one thing wrong about it, lolz. But it's not that big and won't impact your one-shot ending. Well in reality, Hikitsu and Tomite didn't die, when the pristess granted her first wish the two willingly stayed behind to protect Hokkan, hince that's why they left thier bodies to accomplish it. And the whole think about Uruki dying at the end... was beautiful.. so that the pristess and her seishi would be together always. Haha, oh and you have one more thing wrong. At the end, Genbu comes out of the book ((hince Genbu Grotto where Einosuke killed his daughter, then himself)) but before Takiko makes her last wish Einosuke kills her and I believe Genbu went back into the book. Haha. I'm getting all this information from the enternet/ books/ and movie (FY), so not all this might be right... but atleast that's what I believe. Hehe. Keep up the good work! _-
MitsukiShiroi chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This is a great story _! I've been thinking about the ending of the Genbu Kaiden myself as well _!

I loved the part where Takiko lost her virginity, and that that could be the cause that Genbu was devouring her, as I strongly believe that Takiko has the most willpower of the Miko's [together with Miaka that is, and perhaps Suzuno]

So yeah, I liked your explanation. I was thinking about making an ending for Genbu myself, and your story really inspired me, so thank you for that!
The Last Leaf chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i luv this story. it almost made me cry bc i was imagining that it was the real ending. it is so beautiful. why did uruki have 2 die? ;_; it was a nice story and i liked it!
peacock blue eyes chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This is really good!

One thing that kinda...um, "erked" me was I saw no Rimudo. Cuz Uruki is the female form and in Genbu Kaiden, Takiko addresses him by his real name when he is male (most of the time). So yeah, Uruki and Takiko almost seemed like shoujo-ai or something. ;

But other than that, it was really good. I liked the way how you wrote that because Takiko wasn't a virgin anymore, so that's what caused Genbu to devour her.

And hmm, Gen and Bu, never thought of Genbu to be actually two separate people. Very original.

Nice ending, even though it was a tragedy. I absolutely adore this pairing. X3 And "Song of Gondola" has such lovely lyrics.

Ok, I think that's all. Great job! _