Reviews for A Heart Full of Love?
Red-Rose18 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
I like this story *evil smile* I hate Cosette, and totally agree with ur opinion of her character! please update soon
Eponine chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
HeavenSealed chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Is beatiful! Wonderful! Eponine should never have died! She's my favorite (after Javert)!
elfpoet chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
hey I like it! i love eponine, kudos for not killing her! :)
Anne chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
I can't help but notice that at the end of the first and second chapters (all I've read so far) you say "I know this sucked." So... if YOU think it sucks, then why post it? Personally, I don't think it's bad. Still, if you don't like it, don't think it's good, then how can you expect others to think so?
Eponine chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Hey, don't feel bad if some people give you bad reveiws! I was desperately hoping for an update. I think it's great, so don't give up!
BlackCatXing chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Ok...I don't get it isn't Eponine dead? I know that marius is haloosinating but why can cosette see her and are acting like she is alive but not? AH! SO MUCK CONFUSION! CAN'T FUNKSHION RIGHT!MO!jk. pls e-mail me at

BlackCatXing chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Ok, It was good. But It didn't follow the story line. I don't think u need to read the book because this is the MUSICAL section, but maby read the script of a deataild sumery of the play. Still I think that once you have your info correct it will be a great story! :P
Eponine chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Yea! Another chappie! I loved it...and figured out that if my reveiws don't show up in the Les Miz book section it's cos i reveiwed in the plays/musicals section! I'm a genius! *just kidding* Ilove it so far. This chapter didn't suck, though it was a bit short. Also, I hate Cosette too! Mwarharhar! Must...kill...:goes insane from desire to kill Cosette:.
JenValjean24601 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Interesting subject. Although, I would like to see a few more details. Another thing that I think may help the flow of your story is if you read it back to yourself a few times, maybe even aloud. This may help you with transitions.

I would also recommend that you read the book; I think that then you would be able to create deeper characterizations that way. It's cool that your school is putting on the show, though. Jealous.

: P

It would be interesting to expand on this subject, maybe talk a little bit more about why Cosette and Marius aren't getting along, maybe a little more about Marius' friendship with Eponine, etc. And also, you should address why Eponine is alive. There's nothing wrong with having her alive; there just needs to be an explanation since you're changing canon that much.

Sorry for such a long review, but I think that you have a lot of potential as a writer. I saw in your profile that you're fourteen; I think in a few year you could be a great writer. Keep it up! If you want to talk more at length about writing that would be cool, too, you can just send me an e-mail.
Pierre Gringoire chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
KatyPhoenix, are you out of your mind? Eponine most certaintly WAS Gavroche's brother. She also had a younger sister, Azelma, and two other brothers, who were given away when they were small. Also, when Cosette was taken away by Valjean, there's no evidence that Eponine became the servant. Hugo would have said so. You're the one who needs to read the book.

As for the story? How did Eponine live? The bullet went through her hand and out her back. Even if she had survived the shot, she'd have died of infection later. Medicine wasn't very advanced in those days. Also, who is the person claiming to be Cosette? The Cosette I know would've accompanied Marius to his friend's graves, and would be compassionate. Like it or not, Marius/Cosette is the Les Miserables OTP. You destroy it, you destroy Les Miserables.
r0seinmisery chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I'm reviewing this here, simply because I feel the need to comment on the below response.

Gavroche was, in fact, Eponine's brother. The inkeepers had three sons and two daughters. Eponine is definitely not the sole child. They even kept her sister in for the French version of the play. So actually, the authoress was correct!

I do suggest keeping this fic in only one section. I think the Les Mis section is a better help, since most people there are familiar with the book.
KatyPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/14/2005

Marius wasnt wealthy, and gavroche wasnt eponine's brother. she had no siblings. she is the sole child of the inn keeper and his wife. she was spoiled until Valjean took cosette away, then she had to do all the work and eventually the family moved to the city.

honestly, it doesnt follow the tone of the play. how did eponine live? you need to explain that. really, you should read the book, or atleast the abridged version of it. dont even waste your time with the movie.
Eponine chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I LOVETH IT!_ It's totally awesome, you really must continue. It's not often that this section gets a Les Miz fic, and even rarer when it's good, but this one rocks. When I read the summary I thought it would be different, like, during the musical, but it's better this way. Anyways, keep writing!