Reviews for In Retribution of Valentine's Day
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
that was so cute! gotta love ichi's secretly sweet side :)
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this was really funny.
Chad was sweet. hehe
Ichigo is a bit jealous. lol
purplepam chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
wynnsy chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
cute! I still don't get why Ichigo didn't tell Rukia that he liked chocolate!

poor men who have to pay for chocolate twice. I don't get it: wikipedia says that girls observe White Day but boys have to return chocolate too- it's just a second Valentines day.
Prizz chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Your dry humor is really the best. I can imagine your works on manga omake.
hitdapanicbutton chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was absolutely adorable

And I am glad that I chanced upon your profile and unto your fic list

You make it seem so easy

The way you write their interactions without having to tell

You show

damncritic chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aww! isn't ichigo so sweet? :)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh this is SO cute! *fangirl flailing* I love Ichigo too pretty much have him down in this fic, how he's completely jealous but won't admit it, and is romantic in his own dorky way. I seriously squealed out loud for half the time reading this. xD
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Dude! Totally nice save there!

That was really sweet and funny I liked it, glad I read it (-)

I'm really not as adament a Bleach fan as I am for Naruto (but I wouldn't hesitate too much to call it my second favourite...) so I haven't kept enough track to have formed any strong bias yet.

So, most pairings I can deal with. I just... don't know who most people *are* -.-'

dude... I totally think I wanted to make some reference to "canon", or "canon-ness"
Fields of View chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
aww! that was so sweet! haha absolute cute and adorable - Ichigo you sweetie you! *pinches* XD
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aww Ichigo you're such a sweet heart! Let's hope Rukia's around next year -_-
Sayonara chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I really liked this one because you captured Ichigo and Rukia so well. I haven't read too many Ichigo/Rukia stories because I don't think they're done well in general, but this one was great. 'Cause they're never going to be too lovey-dovey, but they'll just leave a lot of things unsaid. Aww...Ichigo loves chocolate, but something else more.
aliasgrace chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
ARGH love this love this love this! Honestly, I've been trying unsuccessfully to wean myself off IchiRuki because the fandom has horribly molested it... But this! It's so subtle, so freakin' in character-awesome. Love this, love you! THANK YOU! :D
inugrlluvsanime chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
aw that was so friggin adorable
Hououza chapter 1 . 2/26/2006