Reviews for To Say I'm Sorry
Ayuka Kathryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was just wonderful. Rapheal, Valon, and Amelda were made to be best friends since they've all had some-what similar pasts. All three were perfectly in character. I loved how you made this into Valon's point of view and incorporated a few original characters to add to the story. And the symbolism between the video game and the life of the doma soldiers was just beautiful. Great job!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was one of the most intellegent fics I've ever read! VERY well written! The OC's added a wonderful dimension to the plot. Everyone seemed pretty much IC in the scope of things. I LOVED it!
mixedfic chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
GREAT!
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
that was extweemely good! Everyone seemed pretty in character to me, but then again, I never manage to keep people in character in my stories.

every single story mentions amelda and kids. always always always. or raphael and cats. always always always. it makes sense that amelda would like kids, but i don't see why raphael and cats. he's not a dog person (definately. Valon's a dog person), so why can't he just like...i dunno...lizards. Lizards are cool. I want a tattoo of one on my ankle.

anywho, story was awesome. Seriously, I'm not just saying that. In fact, I'm gonna go read it again!
anin chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! i don't know what else to say so i hope that gets me point across _
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This was a very well written piece of fiction. .

I love the relationship between Varon, Amelda, and Raphael. They're all like brothers to each other. It was sweet.

Good job. _
zigguratank chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
aw I luved da stori! amelda so sweet!
x.Fiddlesticks.x chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Love the fiction, good job. Valon's POV of fun to write and you do a great job of it. -
MeeLee chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I'm not much for YGO fics anymore but this was DEFINITELY worth a review. I was actually recommended to this story by a friend, and it was a worthy read. You put so much insight into Varon's character, something that other writers struggle with. I also love how you emphasized the brother-relationship between Varon, Amelda and Raphael. It's so hard to get into the minds of those three because they're so secluded in the show, but here you've made a valiant and, might I add, brilliant attempt at it.

I'm very glad I was able to read this story. You are a truly talented writer. Kudos to you for a great story!

-MeeLee
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
What an beautiful story. The style reminds me of LuckyLadybug a lot, which is amazing because I thought it would be impossible for someone to have the same level of writing. This is definitely one of my favorites, right up there with "Empty Bottles" and LuckyLadybug's stories. Even though there aren't that many Doom stories out there, the authors who write them are so talented, and I've found yet another jewel of a storie. Your line about a strategy guide to life was wonderful, and I didn't think Amelda was that OOC at all. Kudos to you!

~ E.D.
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I love Doom Fics and this one is a bomb! So cool!
TheeBycth chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
love the part about the video game. the "you suck" part. ; P
LeDiva chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
What's with Amelda and kids? Every story mentions how much he likes kids. I guess it's a recurring theme or something. Well anyways it was an interesting story and I liked seeing it from Valon's point of view.
Daricio chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
*raises eyebrow* JUST his dialogue? I seem to have found a quote of mine coming from Valon. XD

I read that and started laughing my head off... In my head... because if it had been out loud, I would have gotten several odd looks from my brother. And, more importantly, from my rats.

Heaven forbid I should embarrass myself in front of the rats.

_ Yay for .heckinfection playing game. w007.

Yaay for kitty! Yaay for Yuichicoolness! o_O *suddenly realizes that Malik, Rishid, and Isis could fit the description of that family.* . . .

Rishid Yuichi, Isis Miyu, Malik Kenji...

HM...

" Yes, I'm odd. Yes, you're fully allowed to beat me over the head with one of those blow up hammer things.

YAY FOR NO CHARACTER DEATH! _

Alles ist happy ending. . That's good.

Must go... Talk to you on-line later!

-Daricio
Tracy Smith chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was quite interesting. . .sorry if I start babbling, it's a half past four. . .in the morning. . .

I was a bit surprised that Amelda tried to kill himself (and not Valon). Then again, I see Valon as the type to prank the living daylights out of anyone who would react. . .and Amelda seems like the reactive type. I think I need sleep.

All three Doom Warriors: Yes you do.