Reviews for Changing the Past, Finding a Future
Peace Like a River chapter 35 . 1/24/2009
I can honestly say that this is the best 'phanpic' I've come across so far. When I started reading it last night, your earlier chapters had me worried because of the occasional errors in grammar and syntax, but I'm so glad I kept on reading! The plot was well thought out, the pacing was excellent, and the characters read true - none of them were one-dimensional, and you made me sympathize with all of them, even the dreaded Nicole, lol.

Anyway, I'm definitely a fan of your writing now. Hmm... wonder what else you've written... *sneaks off to check*
ProfoundBond821 chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
Poor Raoul...

hehehe.
WenchElle chapter 35 . 6/20/2006
Before I begin the actual review I would like to say I truly LOVED IT! I get so sick of people being all "Screw Raoul! Hes such a grrl blah blah blah Christine shouldve gon w/ ERik lyke ong!1!1!one!"

Anyways..

Although I did enjoy the entire story, I do believe it could have been split into two seperate stories. When you first see the title, you assume that it will be all about Christine losing her memory, but the story continues with an entirely different plot for about 20 more chapters.

Apart from that however, you are a terribly gifted writer and you should continue! I love your other stories and you are now on my favorites list! Thank you!
Lover of Roses Red chapter 35 . 11/15/2005
BRAVA! MAGNIFICA! STUPENDA! Take a bow! wonderfully enchanting, it really pulled me in, this one! Oh, but what about the Phantom? Is he dead? Lovely story!
Masks and Angels chapter 35 . 10/30/2005
Brava! I enjoyed this story! Glad you wrote it!

Your Obedient Servent,

Angel or Demon
Nota Lone chapter 35 . 10/30/2005
I lave it dahling, simply lave it! :D
TQS chapter 35 . 10/30/2005
I didn't hate it. It was a beautiful and well-written storey. But I leave the last chapter feeling so...so utterly depressed! I don't know what's wrong with me. I just read a good R/C fic, but I don't think it matters how good it is...I am just that much of an E/C lover, that I actually feel despair. But I must say this: THANK YOU for not killing him and THANK YOU EVEN MORE for not pairing him with Meg or an O/C! HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE CHRISTINE...even if she doesn't love him back. There we go. I feel better. A little.

Well done.
Kchan88 chapter 35 . 10/28/2005
This has been one of the most amazig fics that I have ever read! This epilogue was most fitting, and I love the way that you ended things with Raoul, Christine, and Erik. Christophe and Aurore are absolutely adorable! And as always, I love how you portray the realtionship between Raoul and Christine. You are one of the greatest RC writers in the world! I love that the de Chagnys all came to live at the opera, and were reunited with Meg and Madame Giry, and that Christine sang again. A wonderful and fantastic ending. I also really liked the ending sentence! Great job, and please check out my RC fic, Let, Daylight Dry your tears, chapter 3 is up!
phantomfan1911 chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
An excellent ending to an excellent story. Good job...I throughly enjoyed this story. Might there be a sequel in the works?
Auraella chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
Love it! It was an AWESOME story in every sense of the word! :-)
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
Aww...that's it? Well, I'm not too sad because it was an excellent story! I loved it so much! _ The ending was very clever - sheer genious! Marvelous job with the whole thing. I know this is a good story because it made me happy and at times it made me sad and at times it made me wanna beat the crap outta (Erik) and at times it made me confused...heck, I had every single emotion imaginable while reading this! Wow...0.o

Again, wonderful job! Now that this is finished...oh, dear, I looked forward to these updates...but, I'll find something. And I can come back and read this again sometime (because that's just what i do)! _ Thanks for this magnificent work. Ciao!

Hikaru-chan_
Phanatic chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
Ah, they r all so happy! And I knew Erik was alive! *giggles* I really cannot wait to read the next chapter! Plz continue! *looks around nervously*therew is more, right?

[Phanatic]
elflover47 chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
Bravo! That was beautiful.

I don't know what to say...

It was wonderful.

BRAVO!

Julia
The Elven Ringbearer chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
I LOVE this story. The ending is very good.
Romance-luver222 chapter 35 . 10/27/2005
That was such a great story. This one was as good as you last story First Love, which is one of my absoulte favorite fanfics. You have a deffinant writing talent. Especially at writing r/c stories. Please write another story soon!