Reviews for Alex's Story
Laetitiachalk chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
a fun story and all those hints laid out there that Remus is the heir of Griffindor
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
LOVED THIS! I laughed so much when Alex was being abused by the others! It was hilarious!
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love Alex he is awsome thanks .
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Haha, oh my gosh, I love Alex. I love his tone, and his actions with the others! Fantastic job!
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Alex sure is something else. However I do like the idea of a loveable Slytherin (like Blaise or Selena or Draco, even though he's a Gryffindor but u know what what mean!)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
nice
Nagasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
And, once more, Alex proves himself as my favorite character.
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love the series that you created!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
LOL! That was pretty funny!
baby gyrl chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Love Alex! I would not be opposed to seeing some more one-shots in his voice. I also like that while the other Founders were (apparently) adding in their two bits or otherwise interrupting Alex, the entire thing is in his voice.
MauMaster chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh my gosh! That had me cracking up the entire time. I;m working through Dealing With Danger, finally, but I decided I needed a quickie oneshot break from the universe. So I realized that this didn't give away something from later, so I took a chance. I lvoed this fic. Alex is great, I'm wondering when he's showing up next in DwD.
September Equinox chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
haha- love it!and i love alex - he's a great character
Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
thats a bit weird, hard to understand, but quite funny

Lee
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
sunshine! yay
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Man, Alex is ridiculous. This was funny. Those crazy founders, always in other's business. He is funny, though.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »