Reviews for Never Again
InMyLittleEmoCorner chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
It was great, a good use of lyrics.
makenna.renee chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
i luv the "she banged more girls than you line"! i wus like SNAP! this was an amazing story. like all of yours natually. I do agree Chinsky that the sbuse is cliche but yours seemed more real than some of the others. keep it coming!

HarryPottersTwinSis chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
OMG this story was GREAT! i so lyk yelled with happyness when susan killed rob. i woke my sis up doing that and im lucky she didnt kill me. again, i luved this story.

undesidedcaoz chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
HOLY! that was really good!
i am phsycopathic chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow...this is'm seriously speechless...The song just fits so perfect with everything! Terrific songfic!
Chinsky chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
OH my G-D!

That was...GAHH! WOW.

You should've seen my face.

Haha, just like that. Wow, that was really good. It wasn't overdone and cliched like most reality, the whole abuse-thing kind of IS a cliche, but I like yours way more than most. And the dialogue was cute and convincing and just GEEZ, the imagery at the end was frightening and realistic...GREAT job. Wow. I totally recommend that you write a sequel or a follow up or something, since you kind of left it hanging. That'd be a cool idea.

AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
is that the end?
Missing Fairy chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
WHOA! GREAT STORY! You are a truly GREAT author! The characters are, well, in character and I really like the ending. Please keep writing fan fictions coz you are OBVIOUSLY very good at it.
Nanners-77 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Woah...that was deep...really good.

I liked how you kept it realistic, in that his mother did get hurt, and Freddy did get hurt with the knife towards the end.

You kept the emotions from the first incident throughout the story, which is really good.

Awesome job.
School-of-Rock101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
awesome song fic really well written i really liked it the plot woz very deep
i am not a chipmunk chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Woah, that was fricken deep. But seriously good! The song was an exellent choice, and everything really fell into place, beautifully. Awesome job!