Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awesome. This is what should have happened in the series. I also like the Fred and Spike bonding.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Nicely done. I can totally see things going down like that. Glad Fred and Illryia made their peace.

Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Or an extension of this fic, 'cause honestly, I'd love to see how this group would work. Lovely questions about what the WR&H do, how Connor will explain his job to his family and friends, how the relationship between Illyria and connor will work, where Lorne went, how the Slayer Co. will take this, and how the Home Office will the team survive living with Harmony?
mercurybard chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Harmony as part of Angel, Inc.? Makes me brain hurt just to think about it. I like Angel's little bit at the end, about Connor keeping his grades up and Spike pulling his weight.
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Good story, please keep it going
J chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I'm writing my own fic right now, and I, too am struggling with the main objection I have to this - that it is all okay too quickly. It's just an established Angel angst rule. That keeps this from feeling 100% genuine. Frankly, I'll take it. Feels a teensy less authentic, but it's sacrificed for a better product - let's face it, the harried resolution that the cancelling forced wasn't exactly anything approaching pleasant anymore, although good.

AND YOU FOUND A WAY TO KEEP HARMONY. This is well-done, your grasp of Fred, Spike, and Harm is masterful. I think Angel'd be more haunted and broody, but you did a good job with a nasty situation there, too.

I'm watching to see if you keep going. You have the ability, if you wanted. Thanks for a great read that keeps the sadness of the dead but the hope for the future better than most anything else.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Allright! This is the way it should have ended. Not Wes's death but the rest of it. Please write a story set after this please? Anyway great story.

ZevofB3K chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I absolutely love how you've managed to bring back Fred, and yet keep Illyria at the same time. It would rock entirely if you were to continue this (even if you said it's a one shot deal), but the aspects of the new Angel investigations is awesome, especially having Connor as the new Qwha Zahn! Hee-hee! Cool stuff!
engine47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Nice! Everything coming full circle. I loved Giles squawking on the phone. My fav parts were the Fred/Spike and Fred/Illyria interaction.
Darklight chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
like it harm and illyria are still around and Fred being thrown into the bunch.

keep teh chapters coming.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I love it! It's a wonderful story! Great characterization as always, and I love that Fred's back :) Excellent job!
tp96 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Love it, love it, love it!