Reviews for Anniversaries of the Heart
xXBluefangXx chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
its hauntingly beautiful! i love it!
becgate chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Amazing story! ! Loved every word! !
becgate chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful story! !
LeaMichelle chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
This nearly made me cry, gods, it's so sad. However, I really think you should write one more chapter about what Luke plans to do with this house. I could see him making a family there. But at the same time, the ending you gave fits, aand can obviously be left at it. It was sweet, and bitter.

LeaMichelle
frodogenic chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hey there! I've spent several years wondering where this fic went and I'm glad to finally be able to identify it again. Your character Myr stuck with me the first time I read this; stuck so much, in fact, that she permeated into one of my fics, The Father. At the time I spent awhile looking for this one to use for reference while writing the character, but I couldn't find it and ended up reinventing her with as much as I could remember. I loved the idea of a female servant at Bast Castle with a uniquely sensitive view of Vader, and I remembered about the snow globe that he entrusted to her. Obviously, with just that to go on, my "Miyr" (see, even got the spelling wrong) wound up quite a bit different from your "Myr." It's been fun revisiting the creative process and influences that gave rise to one of my own characters; I've enjoyed spotting once more the facts about your Myr which carried over to my Miyr, being surprised by details I had forgotten about your character, and wondering how my character and even the story I used her in might have turned out differently had I been able to find this fic. I'm so happy to be able to credit you properly! Thanks so much for inspiring a character who has been one of my mental friends for several years...
ilsa27 chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
This was terribly, terribly beautiful. The entire atmosphere of this piece is so evocative - I could almost taste and feel the emotion. I love the locations you picked out for the fic - Vjun and Naboo feel apart from reality and I really think they help make the atmosphere in this fic.

I love the whole idea of Myr discovering slowly who Vader was and his past. It is a nice thought that he had servants he trusted at his castle. I really like the insight Myr got into Vader - it is so interesting to see a character on the "outside" discovering the truth that we readers know.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
Beautiful and haunting. Vader is one of the most tragic figures in modern media, and you captured that sense well. There's a pit in my stomach as I am typing this, wondering why this angle is taken so rarely in fanfiction. I have always loved 'outside looking in' fics, but for the sheer depressing nature this is one of the best I have read. Only two others come to mind that have been written well from the POV of an OC. Each is in a different, smaller fandom.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write this.

Song
Blacknayami chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Aw! What a beautiful ending to this fic, it's really well written and has been an absolute pleasure to read! Thank you so much for posting it! May the force be with you! _
eirene1988 chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
I am almost to the end of the story (I read it at ), but I've got to tell you now how much I admire your writing talents. I've been an avid reader for quite a long time, and let me tell you that I've read nothing, and I mean NOTHING-novels and great literature included-that captivates me as much as this story of yours. You have the ability to transport readers to a different time and place, to feel as though they are living in each character's skin. This is truly a gift from God. Keep on writing!
sohna chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Oh, my goodness, you made me cry. Not only with your writing, but with the imagery you chose for Padme waiting for him. I had that same dream about my mother the night my dad died - she was standing by a garden gate just waiting, looking at the horizon. I woke up when the phone rang from the hospital. I'm wondering if something similar happened to you - even if not, it was very excellent imagery, perfectly done. Thank you.
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Good.
frodogenic chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
I enjoyed this story very much. I liked the insight into Vader. This is joining my favorites list.
7693847 chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
Wow! This is SUCH an awesome story! Its fantastic how you gathered and elaborated upon already known information. Everyone is really well characterised, especially Darth Vader. Totally believable. Great job and keep up the good work! _
BalanceSeeker57 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
THIS CHAPTER WAS AWSOME!
Eyes 0nly chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
What a beautiful story - it was quite moving.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »