Reviews for The Long Road Home
Urikaa chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I loved the Chubu Trunks/Mirai Trinks interaction! Please write more!
Zana2 chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
I loved this story, you have a good grasp on the characters and I can't wait to see what happens next.
MochaPlush chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This is the first Dragon Ball z fic I've ever read and I must say If I knew the fics were this good, I would have started reading years ago. This was just Awesome. Completely awesome beyond all words! I love this fic just love it. So please have mercy on my soul and continue it, at least a few more chapters...Please? ;_;
xoxo chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
omg..where did u disappear to?..i was really enjoying ur story..aww..com' on, u've gotta update soon coz i wanna know what happens..plz finish ur story..
Irvine659 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Yay, finally more to read of this fic -, I love it so much. Definitely going to have to share this in my friends' reading circle.

Thanks for updating
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
That was really good!

I'm really glad that Future Trunks survived.

Cant wait for more!

Update soon!
Saber Wing chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Great story! Let's hope it gets updated, since it was created 3 years ago. Haha. Please keep going, it's a great story! Poor Mirai...He always has to lose everything.
Stormy1x2 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
*dies*

OMFG YOU UPDATED THIS STORY! I swear I never thought we'd see this day!

*glomptackles you* It was fabulous! My heart aches for Trunks! And E Chibi Trunks making nice - I love what this seems to be building up to!

I don't want to scare you away from it, so I won't nag, i swear - but if you want to post more, please feel free.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
That was so sad. Poor Trunks.

Please let Future Trunks live, cause I really love him and he's my favorite charachter and so is the other Trunks, but I like Future Trunks a bit more than the other one.

It was really good anyway!

Update soon
Ore No Kagami chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Wow, very nice story, i hope you update soon, because you cant have this sad of an ending, plus...im dyeing to read more of it! I love the personality you gave Mirai, please, i must read more! more! Oh, and, i Glomped Harry first :P, lol. He was as red as a cherry, and then i took him into my room, lol, okay, i save ecchi comments for later, lol. But, as a side note again, please! More story! *clicks the "Add to my favorites Stories list" that way i shall know! Mwahahaha!
idlyb chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
*sniffles* this is... sad... *cries*

Okay, PLEASE continue! This is actualy good.
Irvine659 chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
Damn, this version of Trunks is certainly going to give my "Dark Trunks" a run for his money. I don't blame him for attempting to take his own life, the realization of what he had done would bear down one anyone. One quick question, if you started it four years ago, why is it taking so long to update?

Irvine659
TrunksGRL14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
OMG dumbass vegeta.. GGAAHH Trunks can't be dead.. *sniff* Plz update quickly! I gotta know what happens!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
*crying uncontrollably* WAAH! IT'S ALL VEGETA'S FAULT! STUPID ASSHOLE! *crying even more* MIRAI CAN'T BE DEAD! HE CAN'T HE CAN'T HE CAN'T! *sniff* UPDATE SOON!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 4 . 5/15/2005