Reviews for Cold Wind
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
What? WHAT!? NOOO! AI ELBEETH HOW COULD YOU!?
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Oh. My. Valar. You are KILLING me! I take these things seriously.
BrightGreenNails chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
WHAT!? NOOOO! OH MY GODS NO! HOW COULD YOU!? THIS IS SO PAINFUL FOR ME!
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NOOOOO!
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
AI ELBERETH! Did Legolas- He didn't- that wasn't- Don't tell me- Was that- OH NO!
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Really? REALLY!?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I was holding my tears to not look like an emotionnal fangirl, but I completely failed when I read the last sentence (not counting the a.n.).
Why? WHYYYY? Your writing is amazing! Good Job!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
what?
PaultheEwok chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Great story as always even if the ending was sad. and I will continue to read your stories, they are very enjoyable.
lilygirl7707 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I like to belive I am a reasonable person. So when I read an ending like this my first thought isn't 'i should ask them to bring legolas back from the dead in some shape or form' no my thought is 'i wonder if they would write about aragorn going on the fellowship and somehow being reminded of legolas. Eventually leading to him having to tell the fellowship what happened' so how about it? :

D amazing story btw. Please I'M me if you are going to write a sequel/epilouge thing

lily
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Okay, 6 years too late, but: NOOOOOOO D: D: D: Epilogue? HAHA. Awesome job :D
Penultimatum chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Well, I have several things to say. First, I LOVE YOU STORY. Second: NOOOOOOO! LEGOLAAAAAAAAS! Grrrr... Third: Sorry I'm about five years late to update lol. Fourth: LEGOLAAAAAAAAAS, COME BAAAAACK! NOOOOOOO!

Okay, I'm done lol. Loved the story!
Destined Darkness chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
*tears slip down readers face, heart-wrenching cries fill the air of the room* Aragorn, killed Legolas *sniff* why? Why? *cries silently for awhile* what did he ever do to you? *sobs* He wasn't meant to die, he was meant to live and sail across the sea when Aragorn finally died, he was supposed to take Gimli with him and they would live happily ever after in the undying lands. *sobs and rants about how wrong it is that Legolas died*
Destined Darkness chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
*cries* I TOLD YOU TO RUN! YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU TO RUN! I DIDN'T SAY JUST STAND THERE! IDIOT! I SAID RUN! *screams at Thranduil*
Destined Darkness chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
I am shaking, RUN THRANDUIL RUN, RUN AND DON'T STOP RUNING, RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, IT DOES, RUN!