Reviews for Thousand Mile Wish
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
That was just so beautiful! It was really cute and touching!

You're one of the greatest writers I've seen at fanfiction!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Aeris and Cloud. I feel SORRY for them! This is just so sad!

All the emotions you've described in each chapter so far makes it really realistic, how the characters feel. These short chapters are really something! Off to read the next chappy!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Aw, poor Vincent! You did a great job at describing how he must feel inside that coffin. You sure know how to write! Off to read the next chappy! C ya!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aw! How sad! I loved it! It was really toucing! Now I'm off to read the next chappy! C ya!
nesza chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
beautiful! i'm out of words!
illuminated bestiary chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Somehow with an almost quiet tone, melancholy and almost peaceful in a sad way. **sigh** You like to make me cry.
The Leprechaun chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Your writing is amazing. I'd love to read more! Are you still updating this?
lesatho chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is absolutely beautiful writing and it delves so perfectly into the inner workings of the character's minds and hearts. BRAVO! Keep it up though, I want more. :)
Buckle chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
This is amazing. I read all three, and the way you can make someone feel what the person you are writing about is feeling...it is just magnificent. Great job _
drakonlily chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
God these pull at the old heartstrings. I absolutely LOVE how Vincent won't allow himself to need something emotionally. By just those two words you show how he feels about himself. *claps*

oh, and elephant shoe
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Mm... Sol, you get better with every fic, you know that? The transition of her dreams is softly haunting, and the images you create are nearly flawless; Cloud's touseled hair, the lonely blue armchair, the mixture of passion and gentleness... It's a poignant picture you've painted with your words here, but its pain makes it no less beautiful..

~Sabe.
Verdot chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
O... haunting. Delicious too. Again, your use of words amazes me.

~Cendrillo
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Wow. I love the shortness of these. It makes them much more powerful because every sentence carries meaning; there is not extraneous filler, it's just there and it's raw. Great work.
Tincent chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Are you sick of my reviews yet? Heh, anyways this one, although I'm not an Aeris fan, was amazing as always. The words you've chosen sets the mood to this piece perfectly. And saying anything positive about this character is a stretch for me but what can I say? It was beautiful.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 3/18/2005