Reviews for Letters to the Wind
assasin777 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aw, It's so said. Good story,by the way.
Avi Chant chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I REALLY cried on this one. *sniffle sniffle* POOR RYOU! *gives him a hug*
hanayo chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Boho! I can't believe that Amane died! I didnt read the rest of the manga! How did she die anyway? Oh please tell me i dont know much of Ryou!
Bokkaku chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow, me like!
yamitammy chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Poor Bakura. He really needs to stop denying the deaths of his loved ones. That will make it easier for him. I know for a fact dealing with death isn't easy, especially of someone as close as a mother, but it would make it easier for him if he wasn't expecting them to come home to him everyday.

Writing letters is good though. He can write out his emotions, even if the letters are meant to be sent to his loved ones.

Anyway, nice story. I like your pen name too.
Pharaoh's Queen chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I thought Ryou was Amane's younger brother, not older. Oh well. Poor Ryou. Your family is still with you Ryou. Luv U Ryou.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
TT: THat was really good! Amane's got to be my favorite YGO character, considering I barely have any information about her.

Kai: We'll read your other fic, too...but chack our profile for your review response...(since we're not sure if you can get banned for writing your review replies in your chappy...
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Hi! U did great on this one-shot! Oh yeah, and thanks for reviewing my story! Luv ya!

Bye!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This is very good. Sad too, but good. (Wants to reach out to glomp Bakura). Thanks for telling me about this fic! If you have no objections, I'm going to post this on my C2 site!
Queen of Desert Sands chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND TORMENTING WHITE HAIRED PEOPLE? Do you do this to your Grandma? Lol j/k love the story babe keep up the good work _
The Fifth Champion chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow, great work. The emotion in this story is very real-I can feel it myself. It really touched me. That takes talent!

Poor Ryou! You make him seem like one of those people who, on the outside, seems perfectly fine, but when you go into his life you see that he's having some problems. But what makes it even more dramatic is that even Ryou pretends that everything's alright, though it somehow gave me this vibe that deep down he realize that writing these letters was useless. Like continuing to write in them was like him trying to prove to himself that his loved ones were still alive. Sorry if I read too deep into this...I tend to do it a lot!

"The only light in the small room was pale, but a beacon of hope for Ryou Bakura."-this is beautifully written and gives off this bleak, mysterious foreshadowing of what the story is going to be like. Not to mention that it goes so deeply into Ryou's character.

"His earthy, gentle brown eyes cast down staring at the blank line." Nice description on his eyes. I love description! I never thought of describing Ryou's eyes as "earthy" before. Very clever!

"The tenth grader would never admit that his mother and sister were gone forever, dead. The blank pages were all he had left."-very symbolic and dramatic.

"When you decide to come home there will never be a more joyful moment."-oh, this line made me so sad, knowing how she can never really come back...

"Opening the mahogany drawer, he sighed and gently sat the envelope on top of hundreds of others, all addressed to his dear sister Amane, but now, they were just letters to the wind."-I love this line. Besides how poetic and well-written it is, I think that it just gives off such a powerful emotion. It just sums up everything in such a perfect way, leaving us with the symbolic message of how Ryou's messages can never truly reach Amane.

Altogether, a very well-written, symbolic, beautiful piece of work! Never stop writing with such talent you have!

Also, thanks so much for reviewing "What I Thought Was You." You're review really touched me, and I always love commenting on stories who's authors' have read my own works. Just so you know, chapter ten will be up very soon.

Keep writing! I'm adding this story to my favorites!
mylifeisoverVallinsgone chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That is so sad. I am crying right now. To cheer myself up I am going to right Yumi yami(a poem of course) But it was cool. Remember to review mine I mean come on.
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
aw..poor Ryou in denial of his sister's death.. Awesome one-shot,

Keep writing,

TTS
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That's so touching! Ryou's always been one of my fave characters.

Stormrose