Reviews for A New Nindo
Warn you readers before they read you story, that you changed Haku's gender, some of us like the androgynous male that Haku was, and I personally didn't want to waste time reading chapters of a fic I would never have read if I knew Haku was female.
Revanchist117 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
hey just saying, a lot of authors do the whole thing about a super young naruto doing training and stuff when he isnt even 6 or 7 yet, its kinda unreal, ya know? not to flame or anything, its a great story, i really enjoy it. hope you continue with it, revenchist117
ShadowFireZelda chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
The Yellow Flash's technique was called the Hiraishin. Shunshin is a basic Technique for Ninja's. It is the one where Kaskashi disappears in a poof of smoke or a swirl of leaves. Gaara even uses it with sand.
susannahblack19 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was sure that everyone else could notice the resemblance between Neji and the chibi plush doll in her hands.

Neji silently vowed to burn it,
"I want to marry Neji-niisan," she said with a straight face.

I could hear chopsticks dropping along with jaws, particularly the Hyuuga males. I didn't really think Hinata realized the gravity of what she just said, judging from Neji's reaction he understood. His blush told me he wasn't entirely opposed.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
0.o wait haku a...girl 0.0! OMG
ha chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is my story currently on hold. Made me smile.
chrysanths chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Y u no write more?

I will be an enraged fan if there is no more to this amazing story of yours! This is an awful disaster! A catastrophy! A...

Um, kay. In short: You're awesome, more pl0x?
bijuunicorn chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
uggg, im sorry, but i can't finish this chapter. the first part was good, but as soom as it got to naruto's POV it got horrible. it's really chunky (not smoothly written) and it's written in past tense, but to me, it looks like your ALSO trying to write it in present tense. goodbye.
Lighting Bolt Kitten chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I really don't understand this do you think you can explain it to me?
Zhor chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Of COURSE Haku's female...even in canon is you actually think about it. Regardless of saying she's a boy to Naruto, Haku is indeed female. There are plenty of reasons to lie about gender in the anime's setting, including sexual discrimination as a konoichi and prevention of sexual assault if defeated. Another reason is simply to throw Naruto off or to test his reactions. Haku has the body structure as a female, facial bone structure, voice, while many females in the series wear chest wraps. Also, at 7:33 of the episode Haku claims to be a boy in, you can see the shirt bulge above the wraps, pushing out. During the bridge fight, you can also see Haku's shirt press out around the breast area, when she and Zabuza first appear...Yes, I got tired of hearing the arguement so' I actually examined the episodes. Pleasently suprised that I was right. chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
well congrats on making 800 reviews and writing a pretty decent story, eventhough this story wont conclude it has been very satisfying to read. very different and excellent
Selias chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I really hope you get some inspiration for this fic. It's really interesting. Please update soon!
The Real DarkShadowZX chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Funkduder chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
(shit! the whole thing just deleted itself)

Right... retry:

So I just finished my marathon reading session and it was really good. Changing the story is working out so far, but there aren't enough bad guys. I know the in the original series, orochimaru was practically unbeatable to all, but things like kabuto's early apprehension, and kimimaru's recruitment by zabuza is gonna call for character creations. Be ready for that.

Also, I think that neji-hina can only work out if some event happened in to change things in the round between the two (that's still happening right?) and personally, I'm for it.

I also think that the battle results should appear as is except like lee or someone like that getting a by becuase of the odd # of contestants.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
Its Virgil, just writing this review and hoping that things are going well and had a couple of questions? Are you going to continue this fic? I really hope that you consider doing so...if not, would you be opposed to a re-interpretation by another author?