Reviews for Fallen Away
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
Ha! I knew Hazel wouldn't kill them! Good chapter.

Swashbucklist chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
I can't believe you just did that! (insert bewildered face) I haven't been this horrified (in a good way) since DarkPeony killed TOM and Sara in a Fusion Fall fanfic (sorry, not a relevant reference, but accurate).

That's twice so far this story has actually sent chills through me; this time it was when we had to watch someone derez on a computer screen. Seeing a death represented in such a simple, impotent way made it all the more dreadful.

Now to be completely open, I'm fairly sure that all these characters are going to come back somehow, because that's what happens in adventure stories. I just don't know HOW! Not only that, but how is Hazel going to be able to live with herself after all this? HOW, I ASK YOU?

Please continue.
aohitomi chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
Hey great chapter, but found a typo:

My yOri program? She was…you knew her?"

::goes to read more:: :D
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 23 . 1/16/2011
Hazel didn't really kill Lora, Toby, Tracer, or Flynn, did she? Why do you have to end with cliffhangers?

Spark

P.S. Good chapter, except for the cliffhanger.
Jyn-the-Raccoon chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
YAAYY! she is not going to go crazy! this is awesome! i am so excited!
Swashbucklist chapter 22 . 1/9/2011
Once again, great chapter. Were I on the grid, I keep thinking I'd require some major knowledge in the workings of computers to be able to have anything resembling "User power." Apparently, that is not the case here. :) Artistic User power for the win!

The tension and mistrust between Flynn and Hazel is good, and I love Dumont's role in things now. I honestly can't say I missed him when he was derezzed, but now I'm really warming up to the guy.

Can't wait to see where this all leads.
Mel chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
Great job building up the tension and uncertainty here! I like how even from Hazel's point of view the negotiations *might* be lies - that at that moment, at least, even she wasn't sure what she was planning. And whose plan is it? Hazel's, the MCP's - or both? Hmmm. I'll have fun speculating while I eagerly await the next chapter!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Good chapter. I bet you're really proud of Hazel. I'm looking forward to the next bit.

Spark

*squish-huggles purring Rinzler* Mine!
EricSB chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
I would guess someone stole your work which is the reason for 21... Sad, annoying and frustrating as well as well... flattering. I was telling a co-worker yesterday that I've checked out most of the tron stories on this site and yours *IS THE* best, in my opinon. I think the angle you've taken is fantastic! About the only thing I question is that the MCP was MALE in the original movie, so I'm confused about Hazel actually being the MCP and what does the MCP and the Endcode have to do with one another? Not quite figured out the direction yet, but I'm sure other chapters will provide the answers. Awesome story, keep it coming please... I'm now anxiously awaiting each chapter. heh :)

Thank you for the great work!
aohitomi chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Your pacing is ridiculous, in a good way. Your fanfic is like a Stephen King novel. I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! ::should probably conserve chapters:: And I love Stephen King with a fiery passion so take that one as a compliment :D
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
Do you have to end it with a cliff-hanger? I HATE cliff-hanger! *bursts into tears*

Swashbucklist chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
How can I NOT continue reading a fanfic that not only rocks, but is skillfully written and still being updated?

Things are really cookin' now! I'm wondering what the fates of all our heroes and villains will be. Will Hazel overcome the MCP? Has she become part of it? Great job on building it all up.

When I picked back up on this around chapter 8 or 13, I couldn't remember who Toby was until you said "twin". This means he was stuck on the grid *before* the first chapter of this narrative.
Mel chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
:O

:O :O :O

I did NOT see that coming! Great chapter. I like how you show Hazel's state of mind; how in control she isn't. (Please note that all murdered English in the preceding sentence is deliberate.) I love her reaction to "vomiting" up those two souls, too. I suppose I would be mortified too! Good luck with the next chapter - I'm looking forward to reading it!
Jyn-the-Raccoon chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
WOW! i was not expecting that at all! nice twist, it was a perfect part of the story, can't wait to hear more, keep writing!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
Oh dear! That cannot be good. But both chapters are really good.

Spark

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to review. I've been off the grid for two weeks; well actually, I've been ON the Grid for two weeks. I went to California to visit family and I went to ElecTRONica! TWICE! I also saw Tron Legacy in IMAX 3D twice too! *melts into puddle* There is NO comparison. I'm really down about the fact that I only get 2D for the rest of it. Pictures of my journey into the world of Tron will be posted soon. I have to blur my face out of them. Can't have pics of me out on the net. All in all, this has been the BEST birthday experience, EVER! Spark is a very happy program.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »