Reviews for Fallen Away
Swashbucklist chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
Oh, man, things just got really bad for poor Hazel.

"And now our own have fallen away." great line for this story.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
Oh dear. Poor Hazel. And how could you do that to Dumont?

Swashbucklist chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Well this is a helluva twist. what havoc will the Lead create in the real world. Was it already made clear that Anthro was programmed by Flynn? It's been a while, so I may have forgotten, but if it was only pointed out just now, it was a good surprise.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Oh no...Lora's in trouble now...How long is it gonna take for O'Bryan and the others to figure out that Lora and the Lead have switched places? Good chapter.

Swashbucklist chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Not much more than plot development, but I enjoyed it anyway. You misspelled "were" in the sixth paragraph. Can't wait for things to get exciting again!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Short, but good. Please update soon.

anna chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
another great chapter! i really love your story, the plot is so imaginative! please say youre going to write more! id really like to find out how this will end for all the characters... and im curious about what will happen when retribution and tron meet (the will meet, wont they?)!

im looking forward to "Tron : Legacy", but im also rather anxious. hope they wont mees this up by trying to be too "cool"... and i wonder if well see the program Tron in it! Flynn is there, in more than one way, if i get the trailer correctly, and Trons user, too, which is great... well see!
Swashbucklist chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
Yes, I also think it'd be a good idea to finish this before the movie. Matter of fact, I JUST got back from reviewing another excellent Tron-fic, in which I complained that yours and theirs seem to have been discontinued, only to take a look at my favorites page and see an extra chapter! That's the kind of surprise that makes me pump my fist in the air (I think I resisted, though; no harm done).

Took me some time to remember who all the characters were, especially the villains and the people who escaped with Retribution's help. Thanks for the heart-digitizing reminder, too. That's a darkly, intimately frightening concept, made scarier by the thought of computer programs being capable of committing murder. It fits well into the Tron universe and helps make everything more serious.

Keep pumping out the updates. I'm gonna like seeing how this concludes and how your creative vision of Tron compares with the upcoming movie.

Also, there's an "'s" in one of the upper paragraphs where there shouldn't be. ;)
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Good chapter. I want more! Yes-yes-yes-yes!

Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Good story. I hope you update.

Swashbucklist chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
Did the announcement of a new TRON movie have a hand in getting you back on Fallen Away? I remember favoriting this back when there were only three chapters and I was BoneSatellite! You can imagine how exciting it was to come back and see five additional chapters.

The light-jets and dual-wielding identity discs are both awesome ideas, not to mention the new characters and revelations that are keeping the story exciting and interesting. And I'm looking forward to reading what happens between Lead and Retribution.

I haven't been this hooked on a fanfiction story since CoyoteLoon finished off his epic saga. It feels as though I'm already watching TRON's 2009 sequel. Keep it up.
DavidChipman chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Keep it up! Must see more of this story!
Nellodee chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
another update! you spoil us! and what a great ride this continues to be. can i just say i LOVED the way you re-introduced us to tron? i think youve got him spot on with the way you describe his look and actions. he is just like in the movie, only bit more, strong, brave and faithful to the users, but also flexible and intelligent enough to deal with challenges to his belief or his world. your new character wulf makes a nice contrast. both hazel and tracer continue great, with hazel struggling with her newfound user powers/status and tracer who is learning that being a rover isnt all it cracked up to be. and it is nice how you keep surprising us with the plot - the revelation of the Lead ... wow, really? i also like how nicely and original you keep handling words from the computer world, how you make the dialogue of the programs work. so, once more i can only say bravo and greedily ask for more ...
Nellodee chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
you updated! yay! another great chapter, very engaging. nice descriptions, too, i could see everything before me. good interaction, i liked the involutary team-up of hazel and tracer. and you brought in a solar sailor! now, of course, i wonder who their saviour is. someone we know? he doesnt seem to be too sure how he got to the mesa. and he thinks hazel is a rover... your story continues to be cool. i congratulate you on your writing style and your imagination, this is truly original, not just some expansion or variation of the movie. what else can i say but please, lets have another chapter soon! have you figured out where all this is going, how its going to end and so on yet?
Nellodee chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
oh! what happened? and what will happen? thats one mean cliffhanger you got there! tracer/toby works very well - he seems rather reluctant (but still eerily efficient) as the "dark sides" vanguard. promise youll update soon?
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »