Reviews for A Match Made by Law
drasticactions chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I much prefer your take on the MLC, I have trouble believing that two devious people such at them could not find a way out of such a situation. :-)
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very good. I 3 snape
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
best mlc response ever!

lol amadia
Libera chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Rabid plot bunnies sound nice, as long as the tales they spin are as hilarious as this parody :)
Megwych the Bold chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was awesome! I don't like the serious marriage law stories, but this one had me snickering quietly to myself (which drew odd looks from the rest of my family). Thanks!

Megwych the Bold
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I think I nearly peed my pants while reading this! Oh dear, I know no one likes fudge, but did you have to be that awful to him?

I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.
Em chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
*applause* Thank goodness somebody did something creative with that challenge. This fic just wins.
Jamie46 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
that was pretty damn funny :-D
C.T chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I think I already reviewed this signed in. I don't know, but I do love this! Especially Amadia Fudge! She's a combination of horrifying (If you're a man) and hilariously funny (If you're a woman)
belas chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I do believe that I may be in love with your drunken plot bunny! ;) The ending was absolutely hilarious - Fudge's grandma stole the story.
Einar chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That was simply hilarious!
Droxy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I think I've read this before, but it is still good and immensely witty and funny. Fudge's mother takes the cake.
Laicamiel chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This is hilarious - the following bit made me snort:

“Once? Bloody hell, man!” Amadia gave a toothless smile. “I kept him for nigh onto thirty years.” She paused and considered. “For all I know, he might still be chained in the basement. I hope the house-elves kept feeding him.”

Lovely. Amadia is the best part of this fic - every line is a gem.
liza123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Please feed the plot bunny some more as this was one of the more hilarius short marriage law tales on The only thing I didn't like was what you did to poor Harry. After everything he suffers for the wizarding world, you put him in a permanent coma. I do wish you had been able to do something else as he really needs a reward.