Reviews for The Trench
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
The ending is pretty funny!
Dimac99 chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Great story with a perfect ending! I really love that they Punk'd the whole team too and not just Sheppard and McKay! Poor Ford...
astridv chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
"The grate was held down by two large metal locks, both severely rusted, and the part facing into the trench looked like a metal garage door, with hinges, designed to lift up.

Shaking his head, he was about to put the question aside and continuing running…when he heard the water.

His eyes widened and he dropped to his knees above the grate, peering down inside. After a half second of staring at blackness, he cursed his stupidity and pulled up the P90, flipped on the flashlight, and lit up the metal room below.

Pipes. Four, huge, thick, massive black pipes. The water sloshing sounds were coming from inside them."

That is a frightening scenario; I *love* it. Your descriptions are always so vivid that it's like watching an episode.

(back to reading... :)
ferryboat George chapter 14 . 5/2/2008
LOL, lovely ending to a great story. You did a lovely job of bashing everyone on the team.
Jordan McKenzie chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
Yes my dear, as usual you deliver a quality story. I'm a huge fan of McKay H/C stories, but it's nice to know you're an equal opportunity whumper... you give everyone his due.

I agree with you about the Singing in the Rain reference. That's my favorite musical, but that song on a loop could be a nightmare. I wonder how it would be with Moses Supposes!
Adeptis chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
great story )
Porthos1013 chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Aw, this was really great! I miss Ford terribly! And you definitely beat them all up for this one, didn't you? ;) I loved the touching bedside scene between Teyla and Rodney, you just don't see enough of that on the show. Great job!
Jessica LeeAnn chapter 14 . 8/8/2005
Loved this story! I have been looking everywhere for a good Ford fic, and I finally found one. Thanks so much for writing this. Do you know where I can find anymore? I don't know if there are any that can beat this one, though! Great job!
Silver Vixen chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
Love this story. I'm only to chapter seven because my sister's going to kick me out of the basement so she can sleep. Will finish the rest tomorrow and post a more through review.

But LOVE it anyway. Yay for Brave McKay!
liketheriver chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Really ejoyed this! Great dialogue, plot with lots of action, and all around team whumping- what more could you ask for! Maybe for the continuous loop to stop- haven't they suffered enough?
NotTasha chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
My dear Tipper, you know I love you to bits and pieces, and you write pure heaven. Well, maybe 'pure' is the wrong word to ascribe to you... heaven... maybe not that either. But it's damn fine writing just the same! I could hear the characters throughout the whole story. Your plot kept me at the edge of my wobbly seat. I laughed, I cried, I gasped and wanted more... Post again soon, or I'll send buckets and buckets of rain. Don't press me... you know I can come up with the goods.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
i can actually understand the song on a repating loop effect, ended up stuck listening to the shop next door playing hot chocolates 'it started with a kiss' non stop for nine hours the other day... not very pleasant. can't wait to see how they get them back!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
that innocent look does work, but i prefer the sickeningly sweet look. it tends to work better, just like for puss in boots in shrek.
Cyllwen chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
I love this! You should write a companion peace about revenge.
Jen chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
You've got me singing in the acid rain! Thanks for yet another fantastic read!

I'm off now to try to control the weather with the awesome power of my mind. Such is the persuasive power of your fic...