Reviews for Broken
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Don't know much so far, but it would be nice if she was a chobit, though I don't know if they ever made more than two.
ChaosConnor chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
hmmmm
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 30 . 6/30/2012
You evil BASTARD; HERE! You stop HERE, of all places? G'ARRGGGHHHH Do you have ANY idea how... how... D'ARRRGHHH-GARRGHH *rage-quits coherent speech, foams at the mouth* Graaggrr... boggrrr... drrrrdrrrr.. drrr... *several calming breaths later* Annnd feeling light-headed, now.

Err, anyway... It's a shame this story is apparently dead, as it really is a beautiful work. Between your personal style, the superb grammar/punctuation/etc, the generally heartwarmingly-chobits story, and the rather unique (in fanfiction-land) choice of a mute female lead all come together to make an absolutely wonderful story. Even if it is left languishing at the most FRUSTRATING point possible *more calming breaths*, I'm glad I read it. To sum it up short-'n-sweet, it's beautiful.
Blushing Aniki chapter 30 . 6/29/2012
Hey. Are you still alive? Because I want you to bring this fic back from the dead. No lie. I love it. I usually hate it when original characters are added in a series, but that's because the authors who create them have no style. Bwhahaha. They just use a mary sue and think it's going to make their story amazing.

This story is an exception. I love the original characters. I guess its because they feel real. I mean, they have flaws and they're not perfect no matter what angle you look at them. Plus, the story isn't overly complex. It's a simple enjoyable read.

It made me laugh and it me go 'awwww'. Those WAFF moments between Saburo and Reia made me scream "YEAH!"

You used the main characters from Chobits as support characters and it worked out nicely. You focused on what you were supposed and I thank you for not deviating from your main objective, which was to depict the budding relationship between a man and his persocom.

One day, I hope you come back and finish this story. Even though it's 'finished', I want to see how Reia proves herself in front of Saburo's family.

Oh by the way, I hope you noticed that your fic was placed on the recommended fanfic section on TvTropes. Be proud of that. Bwhahaha.

The crowd wants more, man. I hope you bring that same spirit and energy you once had when you wrote this fic if you ever come back.
Webidolchiu94 chapter 30 . 6/19/2012
You haven't updated in a while...I wish you would, because this is really getting good. It's like, I want to see more of them but I can't! Reia is a great girl for Saburo, and I'd love to see more of their adventures together.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Just finished reading this, did you know it's on the recommended fanfics section for Chobits on ? I know it's been so long since you updated but if you are still reading this please continue, it would definitely make a lot of people happy.
Lecogiteur chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Chapitre fun. And a very good story.
JonMan94 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is a very interesting story, well done. Shame that it hasnt been updated in awhile though.
The Time Traveler chapter 30 . 11/4/2011
Ashame it's been years since you updated this. But I still like it all the same. Well written and you can easily feel what the characters are thinking. Nice job.
Mirialia Paolini chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
I love your story specially Reia is a sweet thing, I hope read you soon!
HauntedApple chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
I love this story. I was curious to see how it would turn out even though it is not about the main characters from Chobits and i was pleasantly suprised.

Keep up the good work, i can't wait for the next chapter.
CrystalMage149 chapter 30 . 4/26/2011
I have finished this in 1 day! PLEASE UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED!
RDT64 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010

Update!

PLEASE update and complete this excellent story!
Evilprozac79 chapter 30 . 6/15/2010
An amazing story. Please continue, don't leave us hanging!
angel61991 chapter 30 . 4/18/2010
dont leave me hanging... please uodate soon.