Reviews for What Should Have Happened In San Diego
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Agreed! Harm should have come and gotten her!
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was great!
swimERfanatic13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I Like that
VeraBell chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
this is so late to give a review, but I so dont care! lol.. I love it, the setting of it is great, the feeling is great.. just great!
minorcadence chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
YAY! that was so... YAY!

i feel all mushy now, THIS IS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

great job! just watch your spelling and tense, i noticed a few shifty bits in there... :)
jagdreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Okay I may have read this story before and I don't remember if I reviewed or not, but this is one hell of an awesome story!
Nix707 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Definitely what shoulda happened. I didn't see the episode, but the picture was painted by a few of my friends. Excellent Vukovic blow off, by the way.
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I know its a bit late but...LOVE IT! This is absolutely wonderful! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT (x10) ok u get my drift!
juanita ressler chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Awesome! Thanks for a a great story!
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
My favorite line: Not to be too cocky, but they make me look good when I wear khakis. What a great line! Great job! I wish that Harm had come to San Diego. Kirsten
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
great story.
cbw chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Loved it - sure wish you'd continue!
problematick chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Hooray! *crowd cheer* Now I need to get back to writing my stories, huh? I've got one that is FINALLY getting close to being finished. YES, Xmas is SO close I can smell victory. *silly smile* I've got another one planned (Muahah, it's the angsty one), and the well of shipperness is coming back for Stuck w/ You.

Thanks for kicking my six in gear, girl. Your stories always help.

lisa chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Damn, why couldn't the ep. gone this way?
Beach chick chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was really good! Why didn't this happen last friday? I loved the cute H and M shipperness and Harm's thought's about Vukovic. Harm's thoughts about him were so funny. I found myself laughing out loud! I wish you could continue. :)