Reviews for Ryoko's Wedding
Deion A. Rojas chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I love it so much! I hope you had enough money to series a success show.
Deion A Rojas chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I totally love it, my favorite part is tenchi saying ryoko for yelling at her and the things he saying to her while she is sleeping. super ioveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
Jetfire chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I must say that this was a beautiful series. My highest praise comes from your handling of the intimacy scene.

You have captured the purpose of sex in this fic: the ultimate display of love between a husband and a wife alone. The fact that you did not go into details about it made it all the more rich and fulfilling as opposed to lemon fics which just shoot for empty lust filled fantasies which are drained of any real love.

My only concern is the Ayeka plotline. I must echo the concerns of others: polygamy is wrong and disgusting. Furthermore the whole idea of sexual intimacy is that it is two people saying that they share this part of themselves with NO ONE else except their one partner.

Granted you had the clever plot device of making this happen only if Tenchi took the throne, which he probably won't do, but now that he knows that this is the only way for Ayeka to get what she wants, it's difficult to see him not wanting to take the throne for her sake due to his kind personality.

Despite that one flaw, this is a beautiful story.
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
WO!D:...Now on to the honey-moon~!3 *skips off like a little girl*
Reala the Nightmaren Arbiter chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
oh my god,This kicks ass. I like that you kept the characters in I didn't know any better, I'd say this could actually happen in the 's so badass.I can't remember if the story is done or not,PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

THIS STORY IS GOLD!
Ryoko-SP chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
I Read your stories again and then I remember why I stopped reading it. I don't like the whole idea of Thenchi marring Ryoko and Ayeka, I think that is just a little sick, no ofence, so well it was a great story until I read the last part.

That All...
K Kat X chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Go you for having both Tenchi and (amazingly) Ryoko stay virgins until their marriage! I applaude you! ~Enthusiastic clapping~

Not many people have that with their characters, so yay for you!
Tenchi Masaki chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
THAT WAS AWSOME! i think that is what should happen between Ryoko and Tenchi. Again THAT WAS AWSOME! Keep writing more stories (Dont change the rating)
anangelslife chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
very nice
Ryu Isaac chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
very nice story, though im a bit conused on the document that Ayeka read. yanyway this might be able to go under PG-13 (MAYBE)
Uranasu chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Aww...this chp. was so cute! Though I really didn't understand what Vegeta was doing there but its all good.
Uranasu chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
God Spammit! What is he favor?
tenchi fan222 chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
You are a great athuor, but the contract sucks! tenchi should marry ryoko only... I give it 9/10...needs more chapters!
Kitami chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
OH MY GOSH! I just read all of you Stories about Ryoko and Tencih getting together (Ryoko's B-day, No Need for Proof, Ryoko's Wedding, and I read parts of Blackshire Interval. {was that the name of it?}) They were all so great! I almost cried during the wedding. Wait no I did cry. It was jsu t all so beautiful and you're such a great writer. I write Fanfics too. But I haven't written or read one so beautiful about Ryoko and Tenchi. I hope to read your other stories soon. Continue doing your great works and remember, It's the thought the counts, not the reaction. You intend on writng a good fanfic and that's how it goes no matter what readers may say
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
... -blushes- . hehehehehehehehehehehe. i liked this one. And what a twist to, Aeka will marry Tenchi later on? whao kewlio .~
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »