Reviews for On The Edge of Hope
IwishSan chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
OOh. Don't let Legolas die! Where is Estel? ; I lost track, I am reading too many fanfictions!
legolasrocks987 chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Lovely, hope you update soon!
IwishSan chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Yes, take Lord Elrond and Elladan's advice...

How is the young prince?
mearas chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Good story, Poor little Legolas, and Poor Thranduil! Thats going to leave more than one scar I would assume.
legolasrocks987 chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Good job...LEGOLAS GET WELL!
IwishSan chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Aww Poor Legolas. They better get to Rivendell safely. And King Thranduil must bury his wife first then he will get on a horse and ride to Rivendell to check his son!
Good Queen Vold chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
I never really read stories about Estel and Legolas. But this is seriously good stuff. As an angst writer, I appreciate the angstiness. :)
Aranel Laerien chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
the first part's so sweet! legolas and his nana... aww! no! watch out for that trap! oh, i love his little speech! "for Mirkwood we fight! For my dead wife... and for my son!" love his emotions! "Raised your swords, and kill them all! For Mirkwood is not falling, as I will not let my realm fall! Fight!" simply beautiful and inspiring! and that glimmer of hope and the whisper... great things! i think this is my favourite chapter! mae carnen, mellon nîn! D
legolasrocks987 chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Nice...it is too bad Thranduil is overcome with grief, that can definitely affect the way you would think! What if he dies? Then Legolas would have no one to look up to...this is very good, I am looking forward to the next chapter!
IwishSan chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Yeah, wher eis hopw hen you needed it. I think King Thranduil is fighting with anger and grief. Then again, I don't blame him. His wife is dead and his only son is "dead" too. '(
falloutboy2010 chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Pretty good... I love angst stories. Please post the next chapter soon...I want to read more! lol
Indareun chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Oh! I feel so bad for Legolas! Please don't let him die. Legolas! Don't go toward her! NO! I love this story and hope you right more soon. Please do. I look forward to seeing more stories from you.
Aranel Laerien chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
saruman? *sighs* nasty orcs! *tries to chase them away* P nice that thranduil's aware that something's happened... i love the line about the valar singing, and his nana calling! it's really sweet...) please, please keep the out cliff-hanging short... i think my muscles are breaking soon!
Elf771 chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Fast paced but surprisingly fun to read! Keep it up, mellon! Cheers!
alibi girl chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
sad! But thank you for not rereposting the chapters. - I really hope this gets updated soon! -
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »