Reviews for On The Edge of Hope
IwishSan chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Little Legolas cannot leave us! What about King Thranduil? Oohh...I hope the Mirkwood Elves arrive soon to save Legolas!
Aranel Laerien chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
nice cliffie at the end... i like the way you portray legolas as innocent and playful, especially with that bit when he appeared right beside süitruîn as though nothing happened... and her love and sacrifice for him is also heartwrenching... good work!
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
That was a great chapter!

U are updating fast! excellent!

Kestrel of Valinor
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
If I didn't want to know what was going to happen next, my arsenal of weapons and leagons of fangirls would be on our way to kill you. IS THIS THE DAY OF CLIFFIES! UPDATE SOON! No matter if murder is illegal...I dun want Legolas dead! Maybe...
IwishSan chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Poor Suitruin! And you orcs, stay away from little Legolas! Or you will regret it...;
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
AH! *runs around in circles screaming* *loses voice for good* *thinks* Must get better, must get better, don't let the messenger die or even worse, let Legolas's mommy die. I would think her name, but the d*mn computer don't have the accents.
Ceyxa chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Good start! I'm looking forward to more!
Aranel Laerien chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I love the way you describe Süitruîn! Short and sweet! So, I'll assume that Legolas is getting into trouble? hahaZ... "Breathe!" That's an interesting order! )
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This is EXCELLENT!

please update soon!

this is a GREAT story!
All-knowing Alien chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
that's it?write summore!
alibi girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
what about a new chapter, this one is fine, I swear! Just stop re-updating this one and start a second please! *Cries*
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3