Reviews for Digital Tenderness
Deep! I loved it!
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It was a nice fic.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
You sure write a variety of pairing don't you? And you have so many fanfics *.* What's AT? Did you mean AU or is it something else? I didn't think it was really ooc. Otogi sounds like he tends to feel more comfortable with chance than with a more planned strategy, as if luck workes better for him than strategy even if he had the advantage then, like he believes his good luck is like he's only true advantage (or maybe his dice throwing skillz) and it does sound like him. It's an interesting look in to his mind, I liked it. :)
Alessandra Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wonderfully amazing and a half. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been sort of bust.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow- I never really thought before how creepy it'd be to get stuck in that virtual world. I don't blame Otogi for being uneasy- but I can also see how Honda adjusted. You captured their personalities amazingly well. Awesome story.

Now I vote you make a part two- let's see how Honda deals with being a monkey! :P

cherreFREAK014 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
its cute, nice and sweet.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I likey! I like how you drew out Otogi's train of thought. And the last line, about Lady Luck/trust.

Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Heh. Sweet! Good insight into Hontogi. (By the way, I *have* been reading the Trading-Places story and enjoying it-haven't had much energy for writing either reviews or ficcery lately, though.)