Reviews for Okage Densetsu Lookit the Fancy Japanese
Happy pants chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I am honestly enjoying this fanfic so much more than the actual game
jnh chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
nbb
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
Aw... it's over... or is it? o.o Well, it was a really hilarious read, I'm gonna go find the sequel, that is, if you have one.
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
hahaha, Stan and Corona are hilarious! XIV is pronounced XIV and 14 is pronounced fourteen... then what about fourteen?
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is pretty interesting, I wonder who the girl is, and what's strawberry heaven?
Christopher Scott chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Amazing story. It was fun to read. Your OCs and talkative Ari were , Christopher Scott: A Gentlemann Thief
I don't use this anymore chapter 23 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Just wow. I must admit, I normally disregard anything that seems like a retelling of the original story with a few added characters, but after just the first chapter I was hooked. I particularly think that Corona and Fayth are outstanding characters. Plus, I believe you did an excellent job of capturing the original characters' emotions, particularly Ari (Ari's soul is pretty awesome. :D) and Marlene. I'm sad to say that I haven't actually beaten Okage because my game stopped working before I could, so I wasn't familiar with some of the later parts with Highland, etc. But you did a very nice job of making so even I could understand what was going on in the story. :3 Anyway... I really liked this, and felt I should let you know that.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I really enjoyed this retelling of the Okage story. At first I was going to be bored, but after just the first few paragraphs I saw how even just a few twists really made it interesting. Great job!
Athla chapter 23 . 3/28/2006
... I liked the old Corona. she was sweet. Awspme story though. *looks down in shame* I still havn't beaten okage myself yet.
foofums chapter 23 . 12/8/2005
finished reading at last.. man you had me hooked on this story XD it was really awesome. when i first heard of the fancharacters in the story, my head was about to explode, as i usually really hate fancharas. but you fit them into the story really well and i actually look a liking to them XD you did a really great job, i can't believe you say it sucks in the end, when it had me sitting in front of my computer for a week, reading whenever i could.
Magma chapter 23 . 7/18/2005
Just finished this awsome story, truly a work of literary art. So many good things to say about it but I can't find the right words. I guess the characters are what pulled it together. You captured the essence of Stan & co., not to mention giving Ari an interesting personality. (Though, I perfer him on the sarcastic side in the game) It's sad though, I wish Carona(Edmii) didn't sacrafice herself... or did she? And that evil woman at the end, is she Gohma (can't remember the name) and what happened to K.T. and what was her role exactly? Anyway, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd review one of our stories at Mischevious Productions on Fiction thanks for the great story, and I'd love to hear you're input and advice!
Starlight's Delight chapter 23 . 7/12/2005
I am so grateful that I found a good, NO FANTASTIC Okage story so soon. It was very awsome. Loved the three characters (Corona, druel bucket or no, is my favorite for some reason. Fayth was very good as well)

Loved the Fayth and Epros pairing. SO DAMNED CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!

Though I got to tell you, in all seriousness, there are parts of this I'll keep with me for a while (yeah, scary huh?) Most paticularly Fayth's line about thunder, and Strawberry Heaven (loved Ari's soul!)

Please tell me the name your going to write under when you get published, because I'd really like to be able to read more of your stuff.
Panty Poison chapter 23 . 6/14/2005
That was so enjoyable! But it took me a HELL of a long time 2 read.
venturion chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
dude there should totaly be an okage seqel and i here theres a movie about okage coming out
Posie Rosie chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
A-amazing! A faithful retelling of the classic game, with a bit of an artistic spin. I really love how you did Ari, it just fits.