Reviews for Amneisa Syndrome
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Sry to say this but I hated the last chapter/ending.
gaaraschick2010 chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
this was a really good story! Are you going to write a sequel?
Black Light Brightness chapter 13 . 3/11/2010
SEQUEL! i've read this story several times _ heheh and every time i want to know what happens! _
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
(i've read this fic B4 but i can't double review so this review is for the whole story not the first chapter.)

Did you ever consider continuing this or writing a sequel cause i'm interested in what happens next.

_ Good work -Blacklight
Two Hearts chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
I like this story. Great job! I wish Sesshomaru and Kagome stayed together though.
I See Dead Animals chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
hey what happened? you need more!
I See Dead Animals chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
great
Quiet But Always Knowing chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
That was an awesome story. It took me a few hours to actually finish reading it because I'm watching stupid things that the cops catch on criminals, but yeah. It was sweet! I loved the story.
holycheese chapter 13 . 5/25/2008
HOLY CHEESE!IS THERE A SEQUAL?PLEASE DEAR GOD TELL ME THERES A SEQUAL!
xmiahimex chapter 13 . 11/9/2005
Wow! This story appears more of a character analysis than an actual story. It sumhow makes u understand that a person is himself/herself and never compare him/her to anyone else. One should accept who he/she is if they care so much. The story is good in the sense that it made the reader relate to it and come to realize an individual. I liked it in this sense.
Leshaya chapter 13 . 11/5/2005
this story is really really good. The end was a bit shifty, and drop off like, but the actual story was good.
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
omg omg omg omg omg omg update soon onegai!

this story is AWSOME!

ja ne

K
Tzarista chapter 13 . 5/21/2005
that was a great story .. loved it :)
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 13 . 4/2/2005
good job... love it.. can't wait for an update.
serrinaus chapter 13 . 3/29/2005
aah that was sweet of sesshoumaru helping her like that. hehe i think its a cool story. you did a good job. ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »