Reviews for King Koopa Katastrophe Spoof
Sammy chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
I REALLY enjoyed these! (Except for Toddler Terrors of Time Travel, which I didn't get) but I have a request. Could you please do the following episodes:
1. Oh, Brother!
2. Life's Ruff
3. Recycled Koopa
Those are my favorites and I would love to see these as a fanfic! 3
Sammy chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
To be fair, I didn't get this episode either. I mean in the Super Mario Bros Super Show episode "Two Plumbers and a baby," Peach was turned into a baby and acted like one but here the plumbers, Toad, Bowser and his eldest child are turned into ones that don't, so Nintendo, make up your mind. Do they or don't they?! You ruined time travel in Mario!
King Koopa chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Mario New Run
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I am liking this :)

It's so funny, reminds me of my Chipmunks Parody Show that I put on Youtube that sort of does the same thing to Alvin and the Chipmunks xD

The cartoon references are also funny.
Walkazo chapter 6 . 12/31/2006
Wow! That was soo funny, I loved the parts when Bowser kept complaining about Rowby Goren and getting 'Teamo Supremo's' name wrong! Lol!

'Princie' was a great bad-nickname for Bowser Jr.! And U can't believe you actually had the initiative to look up all those names for the Cast!

I've never had the pleasure of seing the Mario cartoons, but I wish I could.

Anyway, keep up the good work, if you ever do make another spoof I'd totally read it! Later!
Some Pokemon-loving dude chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
Funny chapter, I loved the part where everyone said "Luigi?".
Some Pokemon-loving dude chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
WOOT! KING KOOPA KATASTROPHE SPOOF IZ BAK! But I liked it when it was in script form. BUT IT'Z BAK! WOOT! U ROK N.M.!
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
That was a great story! By the way, have you seen the cartoon Super Mario World? I've seen it. I've played Super Mario Bros. 3 for Game Boy Advance and I already seen the cartoon. Anyway, how is Bowser going to leave Kootie Pie out of Mario Kart: Double Dash! and also how is Bowser not bringing her to the next Mario Tennis game? In some parts of your fanfic, some of it is not about Mario & friends. And you should seperate the writing so other readers will see the story clearly. I've done a fanfic about Mario and his friends been invited to Peach's party. You can read it if you want to. But it's a fantastic story, though.
Peachrocks chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
It must be nearly 10 years since I saw that last, yet I still vaguely remember it.

I always thought that Bowser's kids were called those 'other names' only in SMB3 (game and cartoon), but then had them changed from then onwards, but probably not and they haven't reappeared since Super Mario world...

I think you may want to split these up though... Maybe not, but 70 words is a LOT. I personally don't care... but others may, I dunno...

Good stuff though...