Reviews for Afureru Kanjou ga Tomaranai
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
You really just write the sweetest stories!
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
"It took you a while, but finally you're together!" LOL i never expected the dj to say that! XD
Sairento Majishan chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Fwuffy! I love the song- I had it on my phone before I read this. I could even see it! I love your fics! *throws flowers*
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Hey! Like i said i love your Yu Gi Oh! Tea and Yugi stories. This was the first one I read and loved! It's one of the best! And love it because not only is a TeaYugi pairing but this is like the episodes with Yugi and Tea in love while Rebecca has a crush on Yugi. Duke, Tristan and Serenity in the love triangle. keep writing these stories.

-Dark Shining Light
yugiboy4ever2005 chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
This is story is so awesome...I ALWAYZ luv readin about tea and yugi...no matter wat anyone sayz...u rock dude...Keeo on riting!
FRiendfriend chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
PLEASE tell me Rebeca dies PLEASE!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Yugi and Tea forever.
Kira-Tsukasa chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Brian: So...I guess she wasn't as much a demon child as I thought...

Serenity: Yep, you called that one wrong. Anyway, I loved the way that ended. And did you make up that song or did you get it from somewhere? I'd really like to hear it.
Kira-Tsukasa chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Brian: Rebecca is a little demon child. A little schizophrenic demon child. I hope something happens to her.

Serenity: Poor Tea. That's harsh. And even worse, she's going with Kaiba. I liked the story, really. One question, though. What's up with the "I-" things?
kobear91 chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I love it. One of the best Yugi/Tea storys ever!
MysticDragon1691 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Aw soo kawaii! I love it! are you going to add more? Great job!
Ime Aubrey chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
That was a sweet fic! I just love Yugi/Tea...

Well done.