Reviews for A New World
reddir chapter 18 . 10/4
I really liked the juxtaposition of 'normal' and the veterans you had going here. Neither side of this seemed overdone or static to me, allowing both sides and the interaction to have a nice sense of reality to it.

I'm sorry to see that you stopped writing after this chapter. Did you move to a new site?
reddir chapter 3 . 10/4
I especially like the end of this chapter - it brings it all back to what I find interesting in this story.

I'm very curious how they might go about fitting in to a more peaceful reality after all they have been through and lost.
reddir chapter 1 . 10/4
I think it was someone's rec that brought me to this story.

I almost skipped it after reading the blurb at the top, but I'm glad I didn't as I think I like what I see of your writing style.

I look forward to what the other chapters hold.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Hope you're still writing, I know this story is abandoned but you've still got a fan waiting for the next chapter anyway.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
All I can say for this chapter is "That's what she said"
Sue Clover chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Ah well. Since it has been about 8 years, I take it that you are not likely to continue this story? And just when it was warming up. Well, I suppose it can't be helped. Let me just say that I enjoyed the story quite a lot. It was most satisfying. Despite its unfinished nature.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Well, at least Zabini isn't stupid. I'm going to forget the fact that dueling was outlawed and they shouldn't have let it happen outside of the sanctioned duels in the tournament, and say that that was pretty awesome. Of course it was brutal and a bit scary, but that's rather the point, isn't it. And I still love Narcissa, she's one of my favorite purebloods.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Snape may not be a coward, but neither is he stupid. Isn't dueling illegal? Can't he tell how battle-hardened they are? He's not an idiot, so why is he doing this? Oh, well. It's funny.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
You forgot to have Hermione do the truth oath thing before she started saying all that, so what if they don't believe her?
ironhair chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Lovely read, but Damn...didn't know this was abandoned.
If you can, please post a final chapter on how this was to end?
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Btw, having swords out during a port key travel & all the flailing limbs?
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
realitytravel chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Are you going to come back and update this story?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...