Reviews for BARCODE
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 6/4
Yes, that is the most important thing.
Edmund Duke chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
Wait WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO DANM SEQUAL?! YOU DANM FRINGE WORLD YOLKELS ARE ALL ALIKE! Always leaving a craving for more! DANM YOU TO OBLIVION!
Montydragon chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
TERRA? NOBODY EXPECTED THAT!
Montydragon chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
Haha! See ya, B-001!
Montydragon chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I got the Lone Star reference.
Raven may not be able to get sick, but then how do you explain in Stranded, where she nearly threw up in the T-ship, and in Revved Up, where she was allergic to chickens?
Charlet chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Wow never expected Terra to pop out of that! Makes sense thou! All around great story, it was cool how you mixed action, good character s, and humor together so perfectly and I really liked beast boy in this fic he was so sweet and I could actually see him acting this way. I also loved how central Raven was to his thoughts and action s cuz shes awsome! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and write it well, for finishing, giving us romance, and not giving us lemons! Huzzah!
BethyQuake chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Omg
That ending made me laugh so loud it's the funniest thing I've ever read
BethyQuake chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
I...freaking...LOVED IT. it's so good wait no it's perfect it's realllllllyyyyyy hard to find a good beast boys past fanfic but this was it...it was just AWESOME oops now I'm super pumped I'm hyper got to run about 20 laps now lololllpllololololollkejendhekmsgdjdnndhjdnn MWHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH ok byeeeeeeeeeeee hahhahaha
Vacationer chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Don't take offense...
WHY THE HELL IS THERE NO SEQUEL?!
Math Girl chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
225, I have proof!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Just to let you know, that was a pretty sweet plot twist. Good job!
Sonoch chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Holy Shiz... Plot Twist!
-Song

I. Hate. Terra.
-Ran
Sonoch chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Go Star! Go Star! Go Star!
-Song

Love the very ending. "Uhhh..."
-Ran
Blazing Romance chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
aawwwwwnthis is so cute
is like reading tarzan but with a hint of unleashed
love your story and the idea
great job