Reviews for Living A Lie
Lizabethia chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Truly terrific story. I loved the creativity of the chapter names and the addition of the Apache Marriage Blessings at the ned. I love, love, love your writing-so classy : )
ibelieveintruelove chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Wonderful job :)
Shawn30 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
This was so very well done. So heartfelt, in-character, and filled with longing. I can't say enough positive things about your remarkable grasp of the Star Wars universe and your ability to paint the picture of the world you've created with words. And the sincere pain you displayed of being separated from your loved one, only to enjoy brief moments of joy, and then to separate once more struck a particular cord in me. I truly felt something reading this. I think you are a marvelous writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Admiral Lily chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Poor Anakin. He has no idea how much more Palpatine is using him as a pawn than anyone else.

Well done on the writing, though.
PURGATIVESFORCHOLERA chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
A good clone wars fic? Hallelujah. I love how you pictured Anakin and Padme's relationship in this. It has all the points you love from the clone wars, but still has some light hearted banter. You probably get comments like all the time huh? Ah well. I'll cut mine down lol.
Fialleril chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
Two things I absolutely love about this chapter:

1. Palpatine's musings on love. Brilliant. It's not that love disgusts him (which is what most authors seem to think), or that he's never known love, or been hurt by it, etc. It's just that love is really not all that interesting. :D

2. Anakin's almost-desertion. There were two reasons why I specifically liked this part: 1) because if he had left it would have been the right decision, and 2) because it would have been for the wrong reasons.

The closing marriage blessing was beautiful...and nicely ironic.

Rya Likao chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
Nice story. Until then...

PS Are you french?
Ann Jinn chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
A wonderful ending. Liked how you included the Apache blessing, a great perspective.

You have really good insight into the characters. Did a fantastic job going into their minds yet kept them, them.
Rya Likao chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Nice start, like it. KEEP WHRITING!
arthi kamala sivakumar chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
this is a great story love it to bits when is the next chapter coming up

also what tv mini series
Fialleril chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
A bit hard on Obi-Wan, perhaps. ;) But then, it's probably sadly accurate...

I especially enjoyed the don't ask/don't tell relationship between Padmé and Dormé in this chapter.

rocketscientist chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
[i]Startled out of his reverie, Anakin looked into his Master's frustrated gaze and said on cue, "I promise to do better, Master."

And he meant it. Not for Obi-Wan as it had been in the past - Anakin was fast realizing that nothing he could do might ever please his Master - and not, he thought sadly, for his Mother. Not any longer.

For Padmé. In her eyes, he saw himself as she saw him - her beloved. The bubble ballooned within him and he felt as light as air. He was flying. Soaring.

He would be a hero for Padmé.[/i]

I loved that! Inspired!
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
To bad Anakin does not understand how much he is loved and cared for just because he doesn't listen. He would be a hero for Padme.

Excellent work.
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
I really liked the new chapter, and I can't wait till you update again, GOOD WORK! Li Li
Fialleril chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Lovely chapter. I especially enjoyed Anakin's ruminations on the possibility of Jedi flying. ;) For some reason, that reminded me a great deal of Barrie's Peter Pan.

"I shall never grow up. Make-believe is too much fun."