Reviews for Great Plans
Martionmanswife chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
This is very good. I am glad I read it.
mama123 chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I liked this story. It was sweet n simple. Ty for sharing.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Well... This one is mostly original! xD
LilyEvansLily chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Ooh hermione's a lucky girl!
LilyEvansLily chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Great story...and I think a PG story is MUCH better...it's about characters and imagination.

My fav part was when he kissed her jealously. Swoon:)

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Dagmar Beck chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Great story, one worth showing the relatives and I think you must be right about the Borgia and Malfoy families there is a story there I think
lucyferr chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
lol - good 2 c her analyzing 2
lucyferr chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
cool 2 c snapie being more manip than dumbledore!
GLoW91 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
wat a greatly planned little fic haHA. :) i rather enjoyed that lthough the end seemed like a cop out. it was very apprupt, still good though :)
Faith Crain chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
i liked it... but the end was rather... like ur on a roller coaster, and it goes up, and up, and up, then it drops two feet and your done, anti-climatic, i believe the word is... anyway, other then that the story is really good, i like your writing style.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
amazing
Steelo chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Very well written. I must say that even though it's not as how shall I say it, "spicy" as I usually read I was very impressed and happy with the outcome! Wonderful plot and a great end to a well written piece of literature.
Steelo chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
I really love your story, awesome job! I'm not a huge reviewer however I do review to some that strike my interest. I look forward to reading more.
Mother of Tears chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
I just found this delightful story and it is a gem! Definitely a favorite.