Reviews for Nights on the Prairie
stargatemagic chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
I feel dumb. It obviously is based on the holocaust - I need to read entire stories before I review. Humph.
stargatemagic chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
I love your story! It's great that you can write for so many different characters. I do want to know - is this based on the Holocaust? Because it sure seems like it.

-Sally
IchthusFish chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Good story RoaringMice. Had to smile when Malcolm was feeling down after getting an A-, and I can completely believe that Trip only got a C, yet can tell and teach all about engines... I am just the same.

Wonder what happened to the Denobulans? Did the Proszka kill them? Or were they rescued by the resistence or Enterprise?
spike247uk chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
have just found this gem amongst all your other wonderful stories and have to say that is one of the best endings I've ever read - brilliantly written and so emotional, trying very hard not to come out in sympathy with Trip!
Gabi2305 chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
I thought I knew all of your stories, but somehow I managed to miss this one. And it's a very good one. I liked it very much how Trip looked after Malcolm and how they managed to escape. You portrayed their characters very well.
jaws chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
not sure if you think it's finish, but I feel it could use a little more, but i like everything so far :D
HoVis chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Wow... I kind of didn't know what to expect with this fic but it's really good... the poem sums it up perfectly; 'give me useless, beautiful things'...

HoVis
Moon-Raver chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
Nice sotry. I liked the style of past and presen't events mixing and it was a good attention grabber. You captured Trip and Malcolm's friendship pretty well and it was a great fic about enduring hardship.

If I may suggest on thing, in the future, try to add a little more... umm... conclusion? I just mean... tie up a few more loose ends... Like solidify why they weren't rescued and why could a second shuttle pick them up when the first crashed? Just little thing like that. Otherwise the fic was great. A very enjoyable fic that kept me out of bed a bit too late... lol.

Happy Writing in the Future!
Ryder85 chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
What a beautiful ending. I really enjoyed this.
Luna chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Great ending. Enjoyed reading the story very much.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Lovely ending. And a great story. Well done :)
Laney chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Good story. What did the test have to do with it?
Rinne chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
Nice ending.
Tata chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
You almost got me there! I would have given you hell if you had made poor Mal die! :-) :-)

Great story. I hope you have more coming!
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
It's over? Damn... and you never did tell us what Trip's score on the test was... :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »