Reviews for Drops of Blood
lol chapter 1 . 3/31
*facedesk*
Metafan101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOL, at first I thought he was really dying. Turns out Dedede is even more childish than I thought. XD

I don't think the categories really fit this fic, but I think that makes it even funnier when you realize what's really going on.

Keep up the good work! :D
MetaKnightRoxMySox chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ahahaha had me fooled. How cute!
DoceoPercepto chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
What an amazingly dark story! I am so impressed at how well you managed to portray the absolute darkness of this. XD
kitzykat chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
lol
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Heh heh heh.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
XD! NICE. Good twist on a common dark fanfic intro.
Tigerrox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
LOL! do i detect a hint of yoai?
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aw Leave it to DeDeDe! x_x Great parody
AngelLux13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*Laughs* Girl, you nearly gave me a heart attack. I actually thought that something like that was really happening, but to a good guy! That's still funny though.

Nice talkin' to you. See ya! *Vanishes in a random puff of purple smoke and laughes*
SSJ-Sonic chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
...XD

I thought that this was going to be a story about someone dying, but I was quite mistaken. Great job, Ivyna. I never would've thought that it was only Dedede with a papercut otherwise.

(Maybe I should stop bugging you for awhile, it must be annoying to read a comment from someone day after day. XD)
taishige chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

That was so exceedingly humerous. I'm still laughing. XD

I actually thought it was gonna be a suicide fic when I started it and I was like... ah, I'm gonna cry... and then... you come back with something like that and I just can't stop laughing!

The whole thing, like, perfectly matches Dedede's personality. I love it. Plus, the Goonie/Dedede-ness makes me happy. 3
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Haha. Very clever. You had me fooled!
MasterofNightmares chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
okay... Kirby and darkness is awesome! Keep it up, I like this kind of stuff, hehe.
Shadows of the Fairies chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
*giggle fit* I love this. I'm not one for reading humor fics, I'm more-or-less a romance fic addict. And occasionally the angsty deathfic. But this was hilarious. Passing out from a few drops of blood. o_.; *cackles*