Reviews for You May Be Right
EmD23 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Hoping this gets continued at some point. Not enough Davis/Catherine to go around.
TheLoveBrigade chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Very nice story. But are you just gonna let this die without at least giving it closure?

I would very much like to see this to the end. So please consider of giving this story some attention.
anon chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
update! update ! update !
MadamePika chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I guess it's pretty unlikely you'll update by now although that would be nice.
Nagi Eden chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
continue I want to know what happen later
Zweeni chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
eleven arrests, two suspensions, and an almost-expulsion? obviously, something is gone wrong with motomiya! not that i dont LIKE tht gone wrong stuff! i laughed so much, i have never laughed like this before.

especially during the part wher v-mon called floramon an escargot! tht was hilarious! update soon, the suspence, its killing me. AH!

ps: im addig this to my favs!

bye and PLZ UPDATE!
Tierra chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Interesting...will you continue?
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Well, you finally updated this story and I must say that it was a pretty good chapter. The flashback that Daisuke had about Hikari was interesting and I couldn't help but laugh about Veemon's miss use of the French language. Also, I see that you're got something planned with Hikari and Takeru and I can only imagine that it'll be something worth reading.

Until you update again, which I hope will be up sooner than this one took, see ya and keep up the good work.
suger is kewl chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
heyy are you writing anything? i'd like to read the next chapter but theres nothing here. soo how am i suppost to read? so for me to read you gotta write another chapter! yep! so write write write! melcomes!
Yurrei chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
great chappter! write some more soon! i luv the davis rebel thing!
duskmon87 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hm! Very Good!

Do you plan to continue this?

Email me with your answer.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Sque! This is so cute! I can't wait to read the rest! _ Wonderful! wonderful!
Geheimnis chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Holy angemon. A digimon story. A GOOD digimon story! Wow - you do this justice. Please keep it coming as excellently written and engaging as this is because a good Digimon fic is hard to find!
Forced Simile chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Oh, squee! Daisuke/Cathrine! I never thought I'd see one other than Kat-chan's story. You've made my day.

I will be waiting for the next installment. :)
Soren Yagami chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Daisuke in France, m... poor France, it isn't prepared for what is coming...

A Daisuke/Catherine huh? Apart from "Bonjour" from Kat-chan I haven't seen any other around, but it seems pretty interesting.

Veemon is going also no? Because if that's true:

Davis Veemon food France will be a starving country hahaha!

Update soon!